Page 1 of 2
Damn good. Nothing original but who gives a shit? Very well done brutal death metal.
Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye...

Vaginal Destruction

^ Do you like sludgey stoner/doom? Well then you should try Vaginal Destruction
bump.

the new track is absolutely crushing. I can't wait for The Vile Conception, the production is brilliant, the re-recording of Misconception im particularly looking forward to. and all of the other tracks of course.
Holy crap! This is awesome, and from Italy too. I like it a lot.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
Good stuff but gets boring after a few listens. Reminds me of AOTW Nile mixed with WOC Decapitated. I listen to them a few minutes before switching to something like Benighted or Disfear.
Quote by Everybody
Plus_the_Bear is the entertainment event of the holiday season!

My rig:

Ibanez Custom Chinese Fireball
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
2 Crate solid state half-stack cabinets and ampheads.
Digitech 2000 Whammy/Wah Pedal
Dunlops Picks
Quote by AcidBath443
Damn good. Nothing original but who gives a shit? Very well done brutal death metal.

my thoughts exactly.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Quote by Plus_the_Bear
Good stuff but gets boring after a few listens. Reminds me of AOTW Nile mixed with WOC Decapitated. .

Yeah the production, guitar tone and low tuned guitars are definitely reminiscent of AOTW Nile.
I think I made a thread on these guys like a month ago and it failed miserably.
Great band though.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
One of the best releases of 2008 especially in the BDM field. Probably 2nd only to Origin's Antithesis.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

Quote by bootyguard
One of the best releases of 2008 especially in the BDM field. Probably 2nd only to Origin's Antithesis.

This, with the new Weeping Birth at #3.
New album "Paradogma" will be out on March 2nd. I spoke with Giulio yesterday and he said that the new artwork and songs/samples should be up in the next few days.

I'm pretty excited to hear this, The Vile Conception was one of my favourite releases from 2008 and they are easily one of the best bands in the brutal death metal genre.
Solid ,but not really outstanding in any way.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

its a good band. I suggest Fleshgod Apocalypse, though. You can say they are their "sister" band. in the same lines, but much better IMO.

edit: just saw Fleshgod's thread. my post is now irrelevant.
Quote:
Hey Im Looking For Some Tech Death Metal In D

Quote:
try anything form avenged sevenfold

I lol'ed.

Quote by Basti95
inb4 everyone else, well played
Last edited by Peres.T.Peanut at Jan 4, 2010,
Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
its a good band. I suggest Fleshgod Apocalypse, though. You can say they are their "sister" band. in the same lines, but much better IMO.

edit: just saw Fleshgod's thread. my post is now irrelevant.

Fleshgod thoroughly bored me.
After listening to The Woeful Eucharistry, I feel totally annihilated. Waiting for Paradogma is killing me.
Ive been obsessed with Hour of Penance for a month now..Paradogma and Vile Conception are soooo good. I think I like these guys ALOT better than Fleshgod, because the little things like the marching kind of blasts the drummer does, to the extremely fast vocals, make it more unique to me. Fleshgod just sounds like a rehash of alot of other stuff, but in a more neoclassical tech death setting. Isnt it like the drummer, bassist and vocalist of Hour in Fleshgod? But they all switched up instruments or something
Page 1 of 2