Page 1 of 2
Ok, so I was at Wal-Mart with my parents and they left to buy something for the garden, and I just started reading some magazines to pass the time. Then I started seeing this guy on one of those electric wheelchairs that Wal-mart lends to people with disabilities. Then I though "Man, that's really good, the wal-mart people actualy have hearts."
The upon further observation of people in those wheelchairs I noticed that a big percentage of them didn't actually need the wheelchairs, some were just fat and really lazy. I got really pissed of, not only will they get fatter because of not walking but some people who ACTUALLY need them are not getting them. Anybody actually seen this?
Ive seen it. And whats with fat people getting handicapped status? To park places closer to food?
I had my hands in the river,
My feet back up on the bank,
Looked up to the Lord above and said,
"Hey man, Thanks"

Dr. Spinnerbait of the UG Fishermans Club. PM Joe-Fish to join.
Quote by Sqeeezie
Ive seen it. And whats with fat people getting handicapped status? To park places closer to food?

Yeah, fat people should get reserved parking spaces at the BACK of the parking lot, especially at supermarkets. "You want food, walk for it you fat bastard. Maybe lose a pound or two doing it too."
Quote by stepco12345
Yeah, fat people should get reserved parking spaces at the BACK of the parking lot, especially at supermarkets. "You want food, walk for it you fat bastard. Maybe lose a pound or two doing it too."

Why aren't there more politicians like you?
I've seen it too, and it's so stupid. Fat people don't deserve any special treatment just because they're too huge and lazy to function properly.
Wow, some people actually agree with me! I live in england therefore i dont shop at walmart but i notice this with fat fuks everywhere! Lazy bastards
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

I've seen them, they're the same people who will drive around for 10 minutes looking for the closest space so they don't have to walk a hundred extra feet. I can't believe how lazy some people in this world are.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Throw a flash bang at him.
Quote by stepco12345

haha somebody understand my point!
I hate it when lazy fat people complain about their wieght
I have a lot of thoughts towards fat people. Everyone on my street is pretty much in shape, except for one family. You can tell their not doing well, they have a sh"*tty house, their garden is never mowed, they are too lazy to get any good money at work, and their daughter who is my age (shes 11, I'm 13) is the laziest one of all, her sister is pretty hot, but god does she weigh a ton. My buddy was a wrestler for 2 years and he had a hard time lifting her, I just how she dosen't even try. Shes good friends with my sister, and when she asked my sister if she could help her lose weight, my sister was all for it. Then it turned out they never got outside, she continued to give an excuse like , right after this episode, or 'this is almost over'. She never left the house, it was weird. Thats my rant for ya.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
Me and a lady friend went to Wal Mart at 3 in the morning last night for fun, because we're like that. And when we walked in, the greeter looked at us and screamed very loudly, "Welcome to Wal Mart!!! If you have any questions pleeeease ask someone else!!!" And then he walked away.

I'm guessing he was having a horrible night.
Poor advice.
Fat people, by the way, don't have handicapped status unless they actually have difficulty walking.
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by Gnod
I hate it when lazy fat people complain about their wieght

Yeah, a few fat people like;
"I don't have an eating problem, it's a thyroid problem. Has nothing to do with my eating habits."

*Eats...no...inhales a whole pig*

Quote by stepco12345

you could go a step further, and ban fat people from driving cars
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Sqeeezie

Thats so true!
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

Quote by rabidguitarist

Nah, i think having the steering wheel jabbed into their gut might decrease their appetite just a little. Nothing makes you think of food less then a hunk of car pushing acid back up through your esophagus.

...I think i just came up with an idea for a death metal song.....
Quote by rabidguitarist

Agreed. My idea is if you are clinicly obese, they weld a sign on your car that makes you have to park in the last parking space in the lot, then run to the store, run back to your car, then run back into the store. By that time, the cheetos wont be looking nearly as tasty.
I think that anyone who has problems that they've brought on themselves should be abandoned by society.

Smokers should be denied health care
As well for fat people, who should also have to buy extra plane tickets
Welfare recipients should be cut loose and left to fend for themselves
Battered women should be expected to leave on their own and start a new life

We've become too weak as a society. People need to stop wussing out and expecting others to solve their problems.

/sarcasm in case anyone thinks I'm serious
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
Let me just say at this point that there's nothing more hilarious than a bunch of kids sitting on their asses in front of their computers calling other people fat and lazy.
Death to Ovation haters!
I can't stand the way that everyone's either a militant health freak or a bloated hog of a person these days.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by stepco12345

You quoted Dane cook...
at least give HIM the credit

on topic: yeah it pisses me off too, the other day i was at the mall and i was gonna take the elevator but i couldnt cause there was this fat ass bitch in an electric wheel chair eatin her mcdonalds and nobody else could fit in there
Overdrive of the Autobot Transformers G1 Club

Van Halen, October 16th, All-state arena, Section 213 Row A
Quote by MarkPlaysStuff
I think that anyone who has problems that they've brought on themselves should be abandoned by society.

We've become too weak as a society. People need to stop wussing out and expecting others to solve their problems.

For a moment I thought you were being serious. But actually my dad always said that people with drug problems SHOULD be given free drugs, so that way there are no problems with druglords and the addicts just kill themselves, thus cleansing society of them
It's pretty sad. My school has this lame program that organizes events to try and get kids more active. Stuff like a giant conga-line, DDR, a dance competition with another school via webcam... The irony is that they still sell addictive fatty foods in the cafeteria. I've pissed many a dollar away on pizza and french fries. I mean it's obviously my fault, but if they stopped serving that shit it would help a great deal.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

I always see fat people in those chairs. They should actually walk so they can lose wait, not sit on their fat ass.
Quote by pumpkins_rule
The irony is that they still sell addictive fatty foods in the cafeteria. I've pissed many a dollar away on pizza and french fries. I mean it's obviously my fault, but if they stopped serving that shit it would help a great deal.

You can't really blame the school for that. It's better that the sales of that shit goes to your school as opposed to the pizza or fast food place next door.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
I have no sympathy for anyone who is overweight. It's really not that hard to keep the pounds off. Cut out the excesses, like chocolate and fast food, and eat healthy for a change, and work out. Treadmill, then strength training.

For how easy it is to work out and get good results, very few people are motivated enough to put in the effort.
Quote by rabidguitarist

as genious as it is, what would be the cut off between fat people and skinny people?

although im all for it...
crit my rhymes?:

Lets Get Drunk and Fuck.

Subtle Arrogance

Do you realize, that i can clearly see your clitoris through your jeans?

Quote by Shaepwnsyou
They're very religious, so they have butt sex to save their virginity.
Amen guys. Anyone ever sat next to a fat person on a plane, or a train, or any public transport? Cos that was the worst 8 hours of my life...
Quote by PatchworkMan
Let me just say at this point that there's nothing more hilarious than a bunch of kids sitting on their asses in front of their computers calling other people fat and lazy.

You speak the truth.

I think once you reach a certain point there has to be something wrong with you, I mean just going out a few nights a week to do something will at least keep you away from the morbid obesity level. But at the same time, a lot of time's it isn't the persons fault entirely, not if they're just 'overweight,' metabolism is a bitch.

We live in a society of instant gratification and comfort, maybe too much comfort. We have an unbeleivably limited amount of jobs that require any physical aspect to them, we have TVs with 1200 channels and PVRs that can record two of those channels at once while you watch a third. We have instant messangers and webcams that keep us off the phones, and phones that keep us from going out and being with the people that we're talking to. We have a resturuant on ever corner and every block serving king-size portions and all-you-can eat buffets. And we don't have any desire to change this or take away from our comfort to lose a couple pounds.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by MarkPlaysStuff

Never let a Canadian do sarcasm ever again.
Quote by MarkPlaysStuff

One of my teachers has to do that because he can't fit in one seat...

Man it would suck to be fat.
Im fat but I dont give a crap...lol...I know I eat alot...but it doesnt really bother me...im not like morbidly obese so w/e
Quote by deanodon
break into his house, wait till he falls asleep, teabag him, take picture, post on UG, get banned
Quote by MarkPlaysStuff

Save for the last 1.5 of those, you are correct.
The welfare system atleast in America is so ****ed up.
You can work very little and qualify for it, and get payed by the gov't.
It's not hard to find a job, as with number 2 up there, there are waaay more fast food places needing workers than ought to be.

But that very last statement is completely correct.
Liberals think that something is owed to them from the gov't.
(hmm... Native Americans think that too... off topic tho).
Just because the gov't is for the people, doesn't mean that my ass should have to support some lazy **** on welfare who doesn't feel like working because he can make more money sitting on his fat **** of an ass.
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212
Quote by VoodooChild15
I can't stand the way that everyone's either a militant health freak or a bloated hog of a person these days.

Voodoochild15, that's the smartest thing anyone has ever said on this webiste
actually you have a really good taste in music and i respect you

Quote by stepco12345
Yeah, a few fat people like;
"I don't have an eating problem, it's a thyroid problem. Has nothing to do with my eating habits."

*Eats...no...inhales a whole pig*

"You ain't gotta thyroid problem, you got a 7-11 problem."
Quote by MarkPlaysStuff

I don't support the battered women thing (they should leave on their own, but it's not always that simple), but I had respect for you until "/sarcasm".

Quote by rbmason
Save for the last 1.5 of those, you are correct.
The welfare system atleast in America is so ****ed up.
You can work very little and qualify for it, and get payed by the gov't.
It's not hard to find a job, as with number 2 up there, there are waaay more fast food places needing workers than ought to be.

But that very last statement is completely correct.
Liberals think that something is owed to them from the gov't.
(hmm... Native Americans think that too... off topic tho).
Just because the gov't is for the people, doesn't mean that my ass should have to support some lazy **** on welfare who doesn't feel like working because he can make more money sitting on his fat **** of an ass.

Truth... we owe the government something honestly (the government may not be perfect, but it's better than most other places).
Page 1 of 2