Page 1 of 2
Leave it to the Japanese to do something as aweful as that. To think, its probably being shipped off to USA where I can buy it at a local grocery market. Sick world.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
Ah, this is all over the comment sections of Youtube.

Well, yeah - it's definitely sad. Makes me angry.

And to think, dolphins have such intellectual capacities, you might as well be cutting open humans with machetes.
That was pretty disturbing to watch.
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
Nobody says fishing is bad when they do the exact same thing to other fish. But when you have sad music and a caring voiceover guy you get sympathetic.
**** that nearly made me cry....

I can't believe those ****ing japanese scumbags actually do that....

this makes me so angry

I'd like to slaughter them
Quote by BodaciousZac
Nobody says fishing is bad when they do the exact same thing to other fish. But when you have sad music and a caring voiceover guy you get sympathetic.
Dolphins aren't fish with small brains and less-developed sense capacities.

Dolphins are mammals with large brains and consequently very intelligent.
That was probably one of the most disturbing videos I have ever watched. Why do those Japanese people think they do not have to oblige by any laws surrounding the preservation of the delicate wildlife of our oceans. They should be ashamed of themselves for acting in such a violent and uncaring manner!!! Those ****ing Japanese think they can do whatever they want, whenever they want to ... they should show some respect for nature ... and leave some intelligent life in our oceans.
"The road ahead is lined with broken dreams, so walk, just walk on by..."
Pretty gross indeed, Ive seen worse tho, if you guys cant handle a couple hacked dolphins, don't go to the PETA website then.
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

Quote by matt bickerton
**** that nearly made me cry....

I can't believe those ****ing japanese scumbags actually do that....

this makes me so angry

I'd like to slaughter them

People all over the world slaughter animals, not just Japanese people you moron. Learn to study more instead of saying racial slurrs.
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

Quote by preludetowar
People all over the world slaughter animals, not just Japanese people you moron. Learn to study more instead of saying racial slurrs.

at any point did I say that ONLY japanese people slaughter animals: No

I was commenting on THAT particular video only

where japanese people were slaughtering dolphins inhumanely

I didn't say ALL japanese people are scumbags or whatever

I meant the people in that particular video

well done for thinking you're clever
Quote by matt bickerton
at any point did I say that ONLY japanese people slaughter animals: No

I was commenting on THAT particular video only

where japanese people were slaughtering dolphins inhumanely

I didn't say ALL japanese people are scumbags or whatever

I meant the people in that particular video

well done for thinking you're clever
Then why bother using the adjective "Japanese" in the first place?
Quote by yawn
Then why bother using the adjective "Japanese" in the first place?

....because they were japanese
It's funny how most are not horrified by the massacre itself, but who is being killed. So once again shows humans don't care about anyone but themselves, or anyone "worthy" of pity. Same thing is done to fish, but no one seems to mind.
So if I want to condemn Jack the Ripper, I should say, "that English scumbag!!!" ?

Quote by Zar Mulix
Same thing is done to fish, but no one seems to mind.
See my past post.
Quote by matt bickerton
....because they were japanese

Don't let your emotions get the better of you.
Quote by Meths

Quote by yawn
So if I want to condemn Jack the Ripper, I should say, "that English scumbag!!!" ?

Jack The Ripper was Polish!

If you're gonna be a doche captain at least know what you're talking about before flaming!
okay then I still don't really see why it is SO terrible that I called them japanese scumbags

but fair enough, if I have offended people then I apologize

I still stand by my point though that it is completely unnecessary
Quote by Cecil Gonzales

If you're gonna be a doche captain at least know what you're talking about before flaming!
That's not...the point

[P.S. - That's not flaming.]
Quote by Cecil Gonzales

It doesnt matter, the point is you shouldnt use someones ethnicity within the context of the insult. Its racist, and morally wrong. If someone that was black committed a murder, would you say "That black scum bag"? If you are smart you would know that is racist.
Quote by Meths

The don't try and back up your argument with statements that don't even make sense
Quote by preludetowar
It doesnt matter, the point is you shouldnt use someones ethnicity within the context of the insult. Its racist, and morally wrong. If someone that was black committed a murder, would you say "That black scum bag"? If you are smart you would know that is racist.
Yeah, that's exactly what I meant - using ethnicity in the context of an insult.

I like the way you say things
Quote by yawn
Dolphins aren't fish with small brains and less-developed sense capacities.

Dolphins are mammals with large brains and consequently very intelligent.

That's like saying we can only make fun of the handicapped kids, and not the smart kids.
It doesn't matter what race the person is, a crime is a crime. As soon as you mention race it's racist. Not that anyone really cares though...
Quote by BodaciousZac
That's like saying we can only make fun of the handicapped kids, and not the smart kids.
Nah, I don't make fun of fish being being slaughtered (to be honest, it kind of saddens me )

Anyways, to me - it's all about the sensory capacity to feel pain.
Quote by Zar Mulix
It doesn't matter what race the person is, a crime is a crime. As soon as you mention race it's racist. Not that anyone really cares though...

Exactly, Every race has there idiots, so don't go stereo typing millions for the actions of a few.
Quote by Meths

Quote by preludetowar
Exactly, Every race has there idiots, so don't go stereo typing millions for the actions of a few.

(sigh) again, I wasn't stereotyping millions

but yes again I apologize for mentioning race in any way shape or form

I didn't mean it the way people perceived it, but fair enough point made
Quote by BodaciousZac
You can see how little people really care about this massacre when the topic switches to racism.
My sincerity isn't any less genuine just because I can discuss more than one topic

Anyways, there's not really much to say other than it's a sad situation that makes me mad (which I've already said).
Yes, that's how we get our food. Why is anyone surprised by this? We're more intelligent than them, so we eat them. The dolphins don't get all pissy when they heartlessly herd fish to their doom. They're smarter and hungry.
Quote by John Mayer
"'What do you do when you've seen the most stupendous, stunning, earth-shattering show of all time?' Uh...I dunno...stop using hyperbole?"

UG 83
lots of animals are slaughtered in horrible ways, the pain makes the animals release adrenaline and that makes the meat taste better. Dolphins are cute, however, and that is why this is shunned upon and making beef isn't.
Quote by thrashster
Dude it doesnt matter how fast you can play, its the color of your skin that matters.

The first step to failure is trying

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Page 1 of 2