me and a friend after a class in biology a couple of months ago decided to make our own alcohol.

we only mentioned it again there like a week ago. after looking at the thread below about drinking i would just like to say im not an alcoholic and i dont drink lots to get competely wasted. We are simply doing this as a bit of fun.

anyway, when i was researching this on the interent i seen all these really complicated "stills" for making alcohol etc. i wouldnt be able to do that but my and my friend thought this might work also and i was just looking for some confirmation...

get sugar and water solution and boil it to get rid of the oxygen. then add to the juice from the apples or whatever. Add yeast and put a layer of vegetable oil on top to stop oxygen getting in to the liquid. to get the stuff from under the oil we would just poke a whole in the bottle we are making it in and drain it out leaving the oil.

woudl this work? dont start flaming etc please...im just asking a question
maybe so...maybe so young one.

Quote by Friggly
"But just PRETEND i'm not your sister"

Quote by dingmydong
I'm gonna start reffering to the female reproductive organ as the scarlet monastery now

*subscribed
Quote by Tehzekester
1. Find a hot chick's myspace.
2. Get lotion.
3. Look at pr0nz.
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

Quote by Sid McCall
so I said: "those aren't the couch cushions, those are my testicles!"

Add Me
Quote by Metal claw
My chemistry teacher once told us a story about some guys who tried to make their own alcohol.

They accidentally created methanol and died.

Mmmm, exactly what i was getting at.
oh ok well il not do it then:P

just seemed as though it would work i mean if you follow the equation for making alcohol it looked like it would work....but maybe not:P

well thanks anyways
maybe so...maybe so young one.

Quote by Friggly
"But just PRETEND i'm not your sister"

Quote by dingmydong
I'm gonna start reffering to the female reproductive organ as the scarlet monastery now

you gotta be careful when making your own booze. best leave it to the pro's if you don't know what you're doing.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
yes it will work.
F' IT
(whats the worst that could happen)