Poll Options
View poll results: Could you Shutdown?
Yes
57 88%
No
8 12%
Voters: 65.
Of course.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
1 day? Sure. I week? sure. 1 month? Um... gotta get laid a few more times before that happens...
That particular day? Definitely not, I have an exam on Monday.

Some random day? Sure, it'd be pretty easy if I don't have school, although I'd have to make plans to actually do something that day or I'd be super bored.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
That falls on spring break for me so...very yes.
Quote by John Mayer
"'What do you do when you've seen the most stupendous, stunning, earth-shattering show of all time?' Uh...I dunno...stop using hyperbole?"

UG 83
Considering I'm in college, no. If it was not during the school year, it would be easy as pie.
ive a gig on that day, so anyway i wont be at home the whole day....i can
I've gone a whole day without the computer a couple times, I just had other things to occupy my time.

So if I'm gonna go that day without the comp, I'd probably need to sleep in, start a new game in Twilight Princess, go for a bike ride, and go out for dinner.
It we be quite sad if you tuned on your computer on the 25th, and found that your paypal account had been hacked, your ebay scammed, and your PC loaded with lots of virus's
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
No. Unless it was next Sunday - I can't remember the date. If it's this week, it's too late. If it's next week, then mebbe.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
yeah, i dont want to tho
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
Yea... duh. I've got guitar, video games, TV, all kinds of shit to do. I don't LIVE on my computer, I just stay on it all the time because I have nothing else to do.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Pff, I could do that easily.
And for all the people saying "yea, I'd just play video games instead"... isn't that kinda cheating the point? Just switching from your computer to your XBox isn't exactly a moral high ground there...
Of course.

Bandpractice, and just chill!
Founder Of "Mick Ronson Is an extremely Awesome Guitar Player" Fanclub.
PM me To Join.

Quote by RHDIII
as we all know emo music is basically rock and roll fully evolved to its highest potential

wtf?
It's pretty sad if you cant go a day without a computer, I've gone 2 wees before while on trips and it's not like it's hard.
Yeah piece of piss. But my little brother couldn't. He would have to be on Infamous gangsters.
Sunderland AFC
A single day?
Easy.

But I'm not going to go out of my way NOT to start up my computer.
That would just be stupid.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
I could do it pretty easily if i wanted and just play guitar and go out with friends, but if im stuck at home all day i'd probably use my computer to talk to people. If I had some motivation to do it then yea, it would be easy
Member #21 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join
SRV+Rory Gallagher>All

Quote by willpulman_172
powerslave756 speaks the truth.

I don't want to.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
I could but i need one for work and it would be dumb to shut it down for that day but my home computer i could/ probably will