Not sure if this belongs in the drug thread or not so i just decided to put it here.

What is your favorite weed movie??

Mine has to be Up In Smoke. Its just way to classic. Grandmas boy was amazing tho. Props to Half Baked too.
None of them, they're all shite.
Unless you count Jay & Silent Bob films, which are pretty damn funny.
Anything by Kevin Smith.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
haha man grandma's boy is awesome. half-baked and harold and kumar are good too, concert dvds are actually pretty awesome as well.
dazed and confused, easy rider. I personally loved Pan's labyrinth when I was baked, Pulp Fiction is a classic too in no matter which mind state you are. Wizard of Oz synchronized to dark side of the moon is good too if you're totally ripped.
ehhhhhhhh,im thinkin halfbaked, and all the friday movies.
Quote by Brandon860
hey man, any person with a Wayne's World avatar I have all the faith in the world in

Founder of the "Taco Bell > You" PM me to join.
****balls, how could I forget Dazed & Confused?!

Detroit Rock City's a good one too!
Cheech and Chong films
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Grandma's Boy

"That's right monkey, play my head."
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
Rolling Kansas is the best. Or Half Baked.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Dazed and Confused
Harold and Kumar
Grandmas Boy

I bet Pick of Destiny would be pretty tight while baked.
I might try that tonight.
Spiral Out
Grandma's boy was suprisingly good. Jay and Silent Bob films are garbage in my opinion. Not funny at all.
Harold and Kumar was crap. The pot smoking element was nearly non-existant and neither of them were very good pothead stereotypes; the humour sucked, the weed looked like lame schwag, which no real pothead would smoke.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
I truly felt Harold and Kumar's quest. I have known their angst. if we're talking about movies while you're high...try watching Full Metal Jacket on a hallucinogen..
Grandma's Boy

"I'll smoke it with you bro, we'll go to the loony bin together i don't give a f***."

think thats what it was...
"Dude, jerking off on my mom is one thing. But banging your grandmother and her roommates? That's like... legendary."
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
yea you guys know what im talking about with rolling kansas.. who the hell wouldn't pick the movie with an entire forest of weed? man.... AAAAAH!! GIANT FOREST OF WEED! I WANT YOU!EXIST DAMN YOU!
The Wall, Requiem for a Dream, A Scanner Darkly
Bторой член в"Русскoй группe."PM Vindication to join
Quote by psychedelic420
I think Tiksi settled the matters. haha great job!

Quote by happytimeharry
The power of Christ compels me...

to touch myself.

Deputy Leader, Secretary General, UG Ambassador USA
Quote by AzureNight
Harold and Kumar was crap. The pot smoking element was nearly non-existant and neither of them were very good pothead stereotypes; the humour sucked, the weed looked like lame schwag, which no real pothead would smoke.

Because the stereotype pothead is not overplayed in everything... People besides Cheech and Chong (who don't do drugs btw) smoke pot. Riding a cheetah isn't funny, neither is "Who made you king of the forest". Seriously I know why you didn't like the movie, you're an idiot.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
anchorman falls second to the funniest movie ever, ace ventura pet detective. Watching Jim Carrey while stoned will blow your mind, sure you may think he's an idiot normally, but that scene where he's pretending to be a mental patient, I couldn't breath from laughing. Sometimes when your not high watching Jim Carrey he looks like an ass because he is always trying to be the centre of attention, but if your stoned you watch everything he does because it's hillarious. Watch anything with the real Jim Carrey if your stoned, not the Truman show or any of that bullshit.