how old is the digitech and does it have to 8 track? if it does , does it work good ?
I'm not certain as to how old it is, but it works perfectly. No flaws, etc. I switched to using the Tonelab SE so that's why I'm getting rid of both of these. The Digitech does have the 8 track, built in drum machine, etc. Full specs/feature list for the GNX3 can be found here: http://www.digitech.com/products/gnx3.htm. I would say in terms of guitar workstations, the Digitech stuff can't be touched. Built in recorders, drum machines, mic inputs, etc.
^ Any digitech pedalboard has a built in drum machine. It isnt that facinating. I have a RP80 and it has a built in drum machine.
Quote by The Guitarist1
^ Any digitech pedalboard has a built in drum machine. It isnt that facinating. I have a RP80 and it has a built in drum machine.

The addition just makes it easy for practicing. It's handy because you can turn on your amp, your pedal and practice without having to worry about hooking up a drum machine or not being louder than your metronome.