Ok all you morrowind people out there help. I just got attacked by a bonewalker that cast a spell or something on me and now my stregnth is down to zero and i can't move even i don't have anything on me what do i do.
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj
Yes, that's why it has big fangs, for tickling you with.

Quote by JC13
The banker has proposed an offer of FOUR BJ's...lucky911charms, Deal, or No deal?
I had that game. I lost it. Got another copy. Didn't start up.

I think you're gonna die.
same thing happened to me...

My dudes still naked and paralyzed in a dungeon.
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
so i guess i'm screwed?
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj

Quote by JC13
The banker has proposed an offer of FOUR BJ's...lucky911charms, Deal, or No deal?
Quote by lucky911charms
so i guess i'm screwed?

Yep.

Unpause the game and take it like a man.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
oh well i guess i should of made a second save
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj

Quote by JC13
so it won't wear off?
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj

Quote by JC13
Quote by lucky911charms
so i guess i'm screwed?

looks like it...
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
Drop all your items and see if you can run away. I haven't played it in forever so I don't remember if that'll work or not.
Drop all your stuff, literally. You have to be naked before you can move, which means no divine intervention scrolls. Have fun in the ashlands without a sword .

Don't **** with bonewalkers.
Dickless.
but i still can't move
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj

Quote by JC13
and you dont have any restore attribute potions at all eh? all you can do is start from a previous save
hit ¬ then type tgm
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
^ i'm playin xbox version of goty. Does goty have bloodmoon or is that just for pc?
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj

Quote by JC13
use a cheat to get it undone, then be very ashamed that u cheated... and play on:p
greetz Wouter
Go to a temple and click on those shrines, they'll restore attributes. If your strength is down to zero you'll have to drop all your items or counter-spell it (maybe a potion will help).
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Go to a temple and click on those shrines, they'll restore attributes. If your strength is down to zero you'll have to drop all your items or counter-spell it (maybe a potion will help).

apparantly he cant move.

If you dont want to cheat, open up the construction set and drop the potion you need exactly where you are.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Oblivion FTW... Does anybody have that...

And... maybe your over-encumbered
yah i am
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj

Quote by JC13
Quote by lucky911charms
yah i am

then drop some shit, fool!
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
yah it still won't let me move
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj

Quote by JC13
You have no Divine Interventions or anything? Dude, rookie mistake. Don't hit the Ashlands without one.
haha
That game was hard. =[

but yeah, multiple save files are where it's at.
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join

last.fm
Quote by rockonth
Oblivion FTW... Does anybody have that...

And... maybe your over-encumbered
I have it, but it won't work.

Maybe Morrowind will, but I`d need to look quite a bit until I`d be able to find a copy...
Have you tried resting then?
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████