Hi. lately my mp3 player has been crackly, and i could only hear half the volume of it. most of the time, you couldnt hear anything, and i have to move it and keep it in one position to be able to hear it. this is really starting to annoy me, and i wondered if anyone on UG had this problem and knew how to fix/prevent it from happening. thanks in advance.

- Faisal
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Sounds like more of a problem with your headphones if anything. If changing to a good set of headphones doesn't work, then it's probably your input hole. (teehee...input hole)
Nope.
yeah, my headphones are pretty shitty. thanks for the help guys!
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by sunnysayshi
Your Headphones Are Shit. Or It's Your MP3 Socket For Headphones. It's Not That Hard TBH

Speaking Like This Is Really Annoying. Don't Ever Do It Again. Seriously.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Quote by the glue man
The headphones might not be in the hole all the way, or there could be dirt or something in the input hole (tee hee).

It probably is just your headphones though.

I Said That

k thanks for the help guys, ill fetch out a new pair of headphones somewhere, and get rid of the old shitty ones.

- Faisal
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by rhcp_freak
k thanks for the help guys, ill fetch out a new pair of headphones somewhere, and get rid of the old shitty ones.

- Faisal

Keep in mind that it MIGHT not be the headphones. What happened with my last one was the headphone jack just got ****ed up...

So don't buy new ones, just borrow some just to check.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Quote by Metallica708
Keep in mind that it MIGHT not be the headphones. What happened with my last one was the headphone jack just got ****ed up...

So don't buy new ones, just borrow some just to check.

yeah, i have another pair around the house somewhere.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

Member of the EHX Guild