I have my band's first show April 27th, at a school battle of the bands, and we have another show May 11. The thing is, the NEW ENGLAND METAL AND HARDCORE FEST starts the 27th! Its a 2 day festival, and ALL my favorite bands such as The Faceless, Dimmu Borgir, Black Dahlia Murder, All Shall Perish, Blood Runs Black, Cannibal Corpse, Unearth, etc are playing, so this would truly be an opportunity of a lifetime. What do you guys think I should do? My drummer wants to come with me to the metalfest, so he would probably be up for ditching the show.
Sex.
Member #11 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join

Quote by MuffinMan
Women: the newest form of currency.
Go to the festival. You can play in your band whenever you want, you only have one opportunity to go to this festival.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
As long as your band mates agree, go to the show. Be sure not to let them down. They're your friends, remember. If even one of them is Hell-bent on playing the 27th, it could be something that he will hold against you for a long time.
Well my guitarist is getting kicked soon anyways, and I dont think my keyboardist would care too much, so basically its up to my drummer...
I say: Its better to make music, then listen to it.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
That is an awesome line up!

I would go for it...
Quote by deanodon
break into his house, wait till he falls asleep, teabag him, take picture, post on UG, get banned
its school battle of the bands so i wouldnt think it would matter a concert is way more important to me than my schools battle of the bands end of discussion
Metalfest FTW!
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Now when people say "Congratulations, I heard you just had a baby" you can say "Thanks! It was delicious."

/#1 reason for having a kid.

PSN: YosemiteSam13
festival easy
Quote by Mathamology
One day that guy is gonna lose a whole arm to that blender

and that shall be the day I laugh the hardest
Quote by insideac
Well my guitarist is getting kicked soon anyways, and I dont think my keyboardist would care too much, so basically its up to my drummer...

Forget my other post, then! FESTIVAL!
you should play the botb.

by ditching to go to that fest you're letting your band down

but chances are you've already made up your mind and you're looking for reassurance that it was the right thing to do
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.