whos your hero??? not just for guitar, but for any instrument.mines angus young, becuase he can play just about anything on a guitar.
R O C K

www.myspace.com/jimmywoody

KISS ARMY 4EVER

"Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold"
Let's not have people flaming other's choices of heros, k?

mine's John Mclaughlin

because the Mahavishnu Orchestra kicks everyone's arse.
Mine has to be Slash
i saw him on sweet child o mine video and just thought 'thats it im learning guitar'
plus hes english!
Quote by sargasm
I like to draw pictures of penises everywhere.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Proud owner of a fender deluxe player's strat - honey blonde/maple neck Here it is

Member of the Stratocaster Lovers Group
I know he gets flamed a lot, but Dave Navarro. If people actually listened to all of his work, they'd realize that he's an incredible guitarist. Not to mention that he absolutely commands the stage.

Also, Geddy Lee for bass, and Perry Farrell for just existing.

And Tom Petty for just being so chill of a guy...
My grandpa cause he's the best i've ever seen and he taught me EVERYTHING i know.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
id have to say John Frusciante although its rather cliche and im sure alot of other people will say this. hes the reason i picked up a guitar. my dad used to put on BSSM all the time and id sing all the words to give it away and say i want to play guitar in a band like that. besides him omar rodriguez kicks major ass
Last edited by Gibson_Rocker13 at Mar 18, 2007,
frusciante... writes great music and is such an interesting/unique guy in general.. those who know about him know what im talking about
paul gilbert, because he is so amazing and because he isnt afraid to have fun.

and dave grohl. the legend himself.
Quote by dudeman_andy
Mine has to be Slash
i saw him on sweet child o mine video and just thought 'thats it im learning guitar'
plus hes english!

Slash is american dude^^

for me its randy rhoads because he is the one that keeps me practising all day and night. He may havent written the best rock songs and he may not be the best guitarist but hes really unique.
My father for geting me playing, Trent Reznor for his collection of music, Zakk Wylde for his work ethic, and all the guys in Slayer for just being Slayer.
  • Ibanez Soundgear
  • Cort SJB-3 Acoustic
  • Epiphone Goth X-Treme
  • DigiTech BP50
  • Epiphone Les Paul Custom 3 Plus LTD
  • Epiphone Les Paul Standard
  • Cort Evl-K6
  • DigiTech RP80

Cort Guitar Owner's Club 2nd member.
ermmm

Gem Archer (Oasis) - Guitar
Zeb Jameson - Keyboards (Touring Keyboardist)
Crispian Mills (Kula Shaker) - Guitar
Jay Darlington (Kula Shaker 1995-1999 Oasis 2005 - )
Paul Weller - Guitar
bound with all the weight of all the words he tried to say
Quote by Inf1n1tY.
Slash is american dude^^

for me its randy rhoads because he is the one that keeps me practising all day and night. He may havent written the best rock songs and he may not be the best guitarist but hes really unique.

Actually Slash is English and half black he just doesn't have the English accent

"Slash was born in Hampstead, England to an English father, Anthony Hudson, and a black American mother, Ola"
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
You guys know this doesn't belong here. Why do you fuel these threads? Take it to the pit.
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.