I have an Agile 2500 that is see-thru cherry red. There are a couple scratches and dents on the guitar but nothing really noticeable. The guitar still plays fine and sounds awesome.

The other item is have for sale is a Line 6 kb37 toneport. The glass on one of the gauges is broken but the gauge itself still works fine. If anyone wants more info, just pm me or email me at undesiredshoe@ hotmail.com

MUSIC ROCKS!
what exactly is that line 6 toneport?
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail
BBE Sonic-Stomp Sonic Maximizer.

Member #24 of the EHX Guild
Its a guitar amp modeler and recorder. It has many different amp sounds and effects. It can record guitar, bass, vocals, and other instruments and also has a midi keyboard. You can record high quality things with it. I tried to get the link up but the line6 website is down...but here is the link anyway with more info. www.line6.com/toneport/
MUSIC ROCKS!
how much

and does it have all the cables neccesary to plug into the computer?

and does it have the manuals?
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail

It retails for $299 brand new so how about $200 plus shipping with should be about $10 so $210. All you need to connect it to your computer is a usb cable which i will include. I can get the Gearbox program and manuals on cd and include that with it also.
MUSIC ROCKS!
Quote by Undesiredshoe
It retails for $299 brand new so how about $200 plus shipping with should be about $10 so $210. All you need to connect it to your computer is a usb cable which i will include. I can get the Gearbox program and manuals on cd and include that with it also.

well.

that's too much for me to spend right now..i'm about to buy another guitar soon..an agile actually.hehe.

but..

i'll talk to my parents and i'll let you know.

if someone offers to buy it don't be held back by me though.

thanks man!
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail

how much would it be with shipping to regina canada sk s4r4s6?
Quote by ledhendrix711
do u guys know where i can get guitar tabs ive bin lookin every where on the internet..

Quote by Muphin
I take the strings off before I smash my guitars. I usually go through about 2 a week. It's mad fun.
how i would love to buy the agile, if i only had the money....if something changes ill let you know, if you sell it by then, oh well...good luck
i still have both items, if you are really interested, email me at undesiredshoe@ hotmail.com and maybe we can work out a deal because i really need the money for my car. I dont know how much shipping would be to canada, sorry!
MUSIC ROCKS!
Very interested in trading for your agile and toneport its a dx470 ibanez.lmk really nice playing guitar. LMK
guitar is pending and toneport is still up for grabs. Anyone?? Help a guy out! If you happen to have turbo parts for cars, im open for trades.
MUSIC ROCKS!
Quote by jjegg
Very interested in trading for your agile and toneport its a dx470 ibanez.lmk really nice playing guitar. LMK

Looks veerrrrryyyy similar to the "S" series.
bump...price lowered to $150 plus shipping for both items. I need these gone! The kb37 retails for $299 brand new...this is half the price!
MUSIC ROCKS!
I pmed you. Please get back to me.
My Gear:
Boss EQ-20
Budda BudWah
Fender Highway One Strat
Gibson SG Standard
MXR M-101
Traynor YCV80
it is a "s" series (saber) 470dx. anybody doing any trades? pm me
bump from the dead..

$150 plus ship and this baby is yours. Its in a box and ready to ship when i receive money
MUSIC ROCKS!
Interested in a trade?
Look at stuff in my sig.
If you're not interested, i'll see what I can do with cash.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
$150 for both? Where are you located?
-Squire '51 Strat
-Turser SG w/ P-90s
-Vox Valvetronix AD100 head
-Marshall MG412
-Simon Hollowbody (for sale $200)

They get the job done.

Good Traders:
-SomniferousEyes
sorry i dont have the kb37 anymore. The only trades im looking for have to be automotive related since that is what im going to spend the money on.
MUSIC ROCKS!
What kind of automotive stuff?
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
high performance automotive stuff...eg, turbo stuff....but if you have different items like a laptop or something, i would consider the trade.
MUSIC ROCKS!
Interested in the agile, I'll pm you here soon.
Like good folk/indie music? Check us out at www.myspace.com/mckenzieshae
ARRGH, MATEYS!! I Be a PIT PIRATE!! sworn enemy of the PIT NINJAS! I am the 30th pit pirate to sail under the great command of justinhawkins, MATEYS! (pm justinhawkins to join)
MUSIC ROCKS!