Yes there was a thread about this but it was mispelt.

So, yes he is on wikipedia and no he isn't 'unimportant'

He was an english cricketer and was the Pakistan coach, he died early today very suddenly.

Just thought I would clarify it.
Also, if this gets as spammy as the other one, I'll start warning

RIP
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
I heard about this too. The details all sounded very suspect. Still I offer my condolences to his family.
Half Iago, half Fu Manchu, all bastard.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Also, if this gets as spammy as the other one, I'll start warning

RIP

anyway, I have several theories why he died

embarassment because Ireland beat them
The worlds worst hangover, not only did Ireland beat them, it was St Patricks day.
Shottas who want to elimanate the Windies foes.
TEEP!!! Oiiiiiiieeeeeeeyyy!!!!!!
Last edited by FrenchyFungus at Mar 18, 2007,
He went to my school, there's an exciting fact. He sponsors all our sporting stuff, all out equipment etc. has "Bob Woolmer Inc." or something on it.

RIP
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
I aint a huge cricket fan but watch stuff like the Ashes and the world cup, it came as quite a shock
Quote by Burpin'Worm
You have a small penis and will never satisfy a woman.
I'm a huge cricket fan, and I met Bob briefly a few years ago. A great bloke, and a great cricketer. No doubt there will be conspiracy theories, about assassination, etc..

RIP.
Quote by holybassbatman!
Most people on UG are teenage boys who think that the only way they can assert their 'dominancy' is by making others feel low and bossing them around. More than likely in real life they are subject to bullying.
True?

Quote by tilleking
I'm a huge cricket fan, and I met Bob briefly a few years ago. A great bloke, and a great cricketer. No doubt there will be conspiracy theories, about assassination, etc..

RIP.

Yeah, it was a shock.
it was a major shock, I was watching the ireland match on saturday, you could see him in the dressing room, then on sunday dad says "bob woolmer is dead"...

RIP.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I just didn't get it.. He seemed perfectly healthy. And as you say (^), you could see him in the dressing room in the Ireland match. But yeah, 'tis some sad, sad news. Still quite a shock to me, even now..
Quote by holybassbatman!
Most people on UG are teenage boys who think that the only way they can assert their 'dominancy' is by making others feel low and bossing them around. More than likely in real life they are subject to bullying.
True?

yer sorry about that i was hurrying because i had to go but the news was shocking so i had to quickly make a thrad on it, anyway its suspected to be murder. It's very suspicious
Murder by strangulation, its been confirmed.

Main consipiracy, the ireland game was thrown by the players and he was about to blow the whistle

So they killed him.
Quote by andyd93
You sir, are correct.
it could be mafia like people because the could have put big money on pakistan and then they lost and then they killed him because them loosing is ALL of bob woolmers fault
aye, I heard last night it was murder. Crazy.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Knew it was all along. What else could it be?
Quote by holybassbatman!
True?