well on another users thread i found that dizzler site... well i started using it and i really really like it... but, whenever i click playlists or favourites it freezes and a little box comes up and says "a script is causing adobe flash player 9 to run slow. if u continue playing this script your computer may become unresponsive. so do u want to continue running this script? yes or no?" or somehting like that.... im not sure what to click but ive tried them both a few times but i usually end up hitting alt + ctrl + delte then restarting... how do i overcome this problem? its pissing me off cuz we don't have any limewire or anyway to get music on our computer and now that ive found somehting it isnt working...
PTARMIGAN DUNE?
Last edited by markr17 at Mar 18, 2007,
If you put the letters back on the beginning of each word, I might be able to help you
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Believe it or not, some people actually pay for music :P You should try it.
Quote by jackbauer
playing by yourself is like masturbating, sure it feels great, but it's nothing compared to the real deal.

Quote by guylee
Oh Shit! I Have A Weird Growth On My Body!

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/tonelife/
Quote by USAPeavey
Believe it or not, some people actually pay for music :P You should try it.

not many though
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
Try copying the error message and pasting it into a google search.

I've solved a few problems that way before.
i treid copying it but it wont le tme...but ill try.... do i need a better adobe or something? its really pissing me offf
PTARMIGAN DUNE?