you need to record both guitars, or else it sounds like shit.
As for the playing it is really messy, and some of the solo parts are wayyyy off. Just practice more, and you will get it. As for the wrong parts, there is a good tab for Fade to black in the tab section. Just look for it in the top 100 tabs page. By the way, what is your set up?

edit: I just listenend to the 3rd solo and wow, that was bad! Most of the parts are completely wrong and I have no idea where you got the tabs for that but whoever wrote them should be shot. But the rest of the song were ok, and your not bad for the time that you have been playing! Like I said, keep practicing and you will be a guru at that song.
My gear!
ESP LTD M-100FM
Custom RR style Flying V
Custom ESP Explorer (in the making!)
Vox AD30VT
Dunlop Crybaby, Deltalab Md-1, rd 1, Morley optical Volume
Last edited by buzzcut at Mar 18, 2007,
Agh. You gotta practice man. It'll come with time; took me a while to learn the whole song. Take it a little slow. Don't rush anything.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Please don't think I'm being harsh, but it was really sloppy. Hammet didn't learn to play like that by rushing, he learned by taking his time and starting slow and working his way up.

I like the tone in the bridge part though, so that's something good..
About your playing i don't think there's more to crit. But the tone need a little more work, try lowering the mids and the treble cause too much treble make the power chord too fuzzy. Try using the neck pickup for those solos. Download a backing track from ww.guitarbt.com so you can play along with it and work on the timing (and is more fun too).
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
ROFL at the bit with the galloping. Sorry dude. Just reminds me when I hear my bro playing. Trying stuff he's not even near capable of playing. Just sounds like utter turd.

Oh dear, and the last solo. It's one thing to record it, another to post it on a site.
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid