So here's my first recording http://joerad.dmusic.com/
Yeah, as you can hear, it sucks pretty bad. Has anyone got any tips how I can make it better?

BTW it was recorded with a toneport, I play the guitar, the bass and drums are software instruments, and I've played for 2 years.
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
Last edited by Joey Radical at Mar 18, 2007,
your not gonna get anybody, cuz you have to download it. but u can feel free to check out my stuff

P.s. i was gonna listen to it but it wont let me download it.
My Music
Quote by x_themetalfan_x
For a second I thought the title said "I swallowed my dick".

my gear:
fender stratocaster american deluxe SSS(s1)
G-DEC 30W amp
custom carrying case
jasmine by takamine acoustic
silvertone acoustic

AMAZING GUITAR SOLO!!!
umm... when I download it I get a 4 minute video of a guy in a cape on a stage... unless you're a guy in a cape and own an invisible guitar, I think it doesn't download properly

edit: I tried downloading it again, now it works... listening now

edit2: finished listening now, it's not bad, but I think you may have gone off time a bit in a few parts. btw, what program did you use for the drums?
Last edited by james4 at Mar 18, 2007,
Okay, made it more accesible now, changed the link to my dmusic. I made the drums in Guitar Pro 5, and then I took the .mid file and imported it into garageband.

Yeah I might... :p
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
garageband FTW!!!

but anyways.... im listening to it now.... it sounds good so far... the drums should be turned up a tad bit more....but it sounds like every now and again it goes off time.... i like the little lead parts... it sounded pretty good.... 8/10

C4C? (im my sig)
Drum part seems a little off in parts, the timing of the cymbals maybe? Can't really put a finger on it.

Sounds really familiar, like a bunch of noticable licks and riffs put together into kind of an anthem. Sounds cool though!

Thanks for the Crit