Hey guys, firstly I'll have you know I searched Google and got 2(!) results that didn't help me the slightest bit.

Recently I've been getting "blue screens of death" that say IQRL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL as being the problem...I don't understand what this means or why it happens. Can anyone elaborate?
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
One sec.

Ok...well...Microsoft's Knowledge base has turned to total SHIT.
Using "IQRL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL" used to turn up several pages of results.
Now it returns NOTHING.

I have seen that several times.
You should also have 4 sets of hexadecimal numbers (0x000123456, or something like that). Those number give a clue as to what the error may be cause by.

Google it using the numbers and/or that message.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Mar 18, 2007,
Quote by Dobzilla
Haven't a clue.

But why don't you come in chat any more?

Heh, I forget sometimes. *gos on*
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
If I've understood it correct, your soundcard, graphics card e.t.c. uses IRQ and they should all have different numbers.

I've had the same problem and I don't know how to fix it. I think it solved itself somehow.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
What windows/operating system are you running?
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
have u tried putting the specific error code into google?

thats what i did before and it told me what program was causing it. Can't for the life of me remember what it was though?
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
Windows Vista Ultimate here. (X86)

Maybe it's a card incompatible with Vista then Kensai? My operating system is new, but the stuff inside the computer sure isn't.

Quote by samuwel
have u tried putting the specific error code into google?

thats what i did before and it told me what program was causing it. Can't for the life of me remember what it was though?

I'm not sure what you mean..."IQRL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL" comes up and I don't get enough time to read the rest.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
I have no idea what you guys are talking about
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Theres your problem, Vista. Take a hammer to it and visit your local pawn shop to purchase a good old xp
Quote by deanodon
break into his house, wait till he falls asleep, teabag him, take picture, post on UG, get banned
Quote by La Qotsa
Windows Vista Ultimate here. (X86)

Maybe it's a card incompatible with Vista then Kensai? My operating system is new, but the stuff inside the computer sure isn't.

Since it's vista it might be that, I thought you were running XP or something where the cards IRQ can't be set so they interfer (but might do that due to a game-bug or something)

Check controlpanel --> system then click on the tabs till you find the thing that brings upp all the devices, graphicscards e.t.c.
then right-click on the devices (or there should be a bright yellow bubble next to the device, indicating an error)

I'm running a swedish XP so I don't know how to translate the tabs and stuff =/

edit: Maybe this will help:

Last edited by Kensai at Mar 18, 2007,
Quote by La Qotsa

I'm not sure what you mean..."IQRL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL" comes up and I don't get enough time to read the rest.

ah okay, there's usually a numerical code that comes up with it? try writing it down next time it comes up
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
To make the blue screen stay until you restart the computer do this:

Start->Right click on my computer->properties->advanced tab->startup and recovery settings->uncheck automatic restart.

I'm not sure if it's the same for Vista but that's how you do that in XP
Quote by Kensai
Since it's vista it might be that, I thought you were running XP or something where the cards IRQ can't be set so they interfer (but might do that due to a game-bug or something)

Check controlpanel --> system then click on the tabs till you find the thing that brings upp all the devices, graphicscards e.t.c.
then right-click on the devices (or there should be a bright yellow bubble next to the device, indicating an error)

I'm running a swedish XP so I don't know how to translate the tabs and stuff =/

edit: Maybe this will help:

I know exactly what you are talking about here and when I go on to (Device Manager) theres no outstanding problems.

EDIT: Also got the auto restart turned off now.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
Last edited by La Qotsa at Mar 18, 2007,
BLUE SCREENS! i love the blue screen (unless im in the middle of something i didnt save)
but yeah we get those at school
they seem to happen randomly, but what the hell do i know...
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
Quote by La Qotsa
I know exactly what you are talking about here and when I go on to (Device Manager) theres no outstanding problems.

EDIT: Also got the auto restart turned off now.

Ok then it might be a program bug, do you got the BSOD when you play a certain game, use winamp e.t.c.?

Quote by Dobzilla
CS3 any good Kensai?

It's really good

especially when you exploit it so you can get an unlimited trial for free
Quote by Kensai
Ok then it might be a program bug, do you got the BSOD when you play a certain game, use winamp e.t.c.?

Nope...just appears. I'm usually listening to music while on MSN, pretty casual, nothing to taxing on the computers memory.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010