Want to nuke my pc back to factory starting settings.

Cant remember how to do this.

Help
GLASGOW CELTIC - CHAMPIONS 2006-2007
you press, like, F1 on startup. or F-something. Try'em all.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I assume you mean wipe the hard drive(s) and start a fresh. You need to have your Operating System CD and the product key. Also all your CDS with drivers for graphics and sound etc incase windows doesnt have them. In any case go into dos and type 'format c:' then select yes to wipe your pc.

Incase you mean restoring the BIOS factory settings, its F2, F8 or F12 usually when the pc starts up to enter the BIOS. There should be a 'restore to factory settings' option in there somewhere.
thanks gbell, remind me how you get into dos
Only Computer Thread!! !!

Q£$^"%T"GWQ£FWAREGSRTHJSER!!!
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by mabozar
thanks gbell, remind me how you get into dos

Should come under accessories>command prompt. Thats if your running XP. If not just goto start>run then type 'command'.
ok, how do I move it and where is the only computer thread. apologies for putting this in the wrong place
if you didn't build the computer yourself, it should have came with a factory disk. if so, you can put that in your drive, restart, and choose the restore factory settings option.

if it doesn't boot to cd, you'll have to hit either F8 or F10 or F12 to choose boot options and select from cd.
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212
Quote by Gbell3587
Should come under accessories>command prompt. Thats if your running XP. If not just goto start>run then type 'command'.

format c: is asking for a volume label, any thoughts?