The Cube 15X is 25$ cheaper than the Microcube...how do they compare? does the 15X sound better or the same, and you are just paying more for the micro cube because of the small size and battery power? which one has the better metal sound and can get louder?
i own the 15X i am very pleased cause i did too go for the metal sound.
the micro does not come with effects like the 15X but it does come with chorus, reverb and tremolo.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
The Cube 15 and 15x suck ass compared to all the other Cubes.

People like the cubes because they have good modeling and effects; the Cube 15/15x have neither modeling nor effects.

Quote by ugmung
i own the 15X i am very pleased cause i did too go for the metal sound.
the micro does not come with effects like the 15X but it does come with chorus, reverb and tremolo.

What effects?
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Last edited by FacingUsAll at Mar 18, 2007,
Quote by FacingUsAll
The Cube 15 and 15x suck ass compared to all the other Cubes.

People like the cubes because they have good modeling and effects; the Cube 15/15x have neither modeling nor effects.

What effects?

Well then what practice amp am i supposed to buy for 100$...?
The microcube is good

Or the Vox DA5 or 15AD
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by FacingUsAll
The microcube is good

Or the Vox DA5 or 15AD

Yea, but is the cube 15X better? i dont care about the size
cube 15 sucks ass. i had it and traded in for the microcube, and i lived happily ever after.

thing is, that the microcube has 1 000 000 other features, while the 15x is dead plain.

plus the microcube is more compact, and actually it isnt THAT much quieter then the 15x.
Last edited by zwound at Mar 18, 2007,
Quote by zwound
cube 15 sucks ass. i had it and traded in for the microcube, and i lived happily ever after.

thing is, that the microcube has 1 000 000 other features, while the 15x is dead plain.

plus the microcube is more compact, and actually it isnt THAT much quieter then the 15x.

thats exactly what i wanted to know, thanks
The microcube's effects can't be very good though. I mean, hell, multi effects pedals that cost 200 bucks suck, what are the chances that the effects that come bundled with an amp for 125 bucks are gonna have any sort of quality?
it's actually a very good buy.

and great for someone trying to find their favorite tone.

the tone and volume are suprisingly good for an amp with such a small speaker.

im shocked they never bothered to upgrade the "15x" model with all the effects when they switched to the new names.
it should be discontinued.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by Symphonic Waves
The microcube's effects can't be very good though. I mean, hell, multi effects pedals that cost 200 bucks suck, what are the chances that the effects that come bundled with an amp for 125 bucks are gonna have any sort of quality?

They are better than not having them at all...
Quote by utsapp89
haha^ i like how u answered the question 2 times and were told u were of no help.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
haha^ i like how u answered the question 2 times and were told u were of no help.

I just noticed that.

Wtf.

It's probably because I didn't put a "KaPow!" at the end to signify that my answer is the answer to end all answers.

*shrug*
Quote by utsapp89