OK, so you know that alot of times, song lyrics have two meanings. Usually one sad one and one happy one...I have two to start off

Alive by Godsmack. For music, he's alive, and it's also because of us that he's alive. through song, how can he exist without you?

And Better man by pearl jam. I found this out yesterday, Can't find a better man, nobody's better. But it's a shame that she can't find a better man.

So post any songs you think you understand. Or if theres a song you just dont get maybe somebody else knows what it means.
I had a revelation about "Don't Eat the Yellow Snow" by Frank Zappa the other day.

I used to think it was just comical and whatnot, then I started REALLY thinking about the "Strictly from commercial" part.

Then I realised, the song's about not being mainstream, and selling out, and doing your own thing, and throw the yellow snow in the eye of the corporate mainstream.

I think that's what it's about. I makes sense to me.

And if it is, I know I'm slow. I hardly think about lyrics too much, but I did manage to figure this out.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
songmeanings.net is a website devoted to people arguing over the meanings of lyrics. Some of them are pretty good too.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen