I just got a crybaby...

And i have an rp50.

Does anyone know if i can use the crybaby as an expression pedal for the whammy on the rp50??

Thanks much =)
I have an RP50, and there seems to be a "control pedal" input jack on the back. Try it out, it sounds like it will work.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
do you have the instruction manual?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I don't see how. I assume you plugged the output of the wah into the control-in of the RP50. did you expect that to actually work? The wah needs an input signal to function.

You're gonna need a passive expression pedal.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
i cant figure out any uses for the rp whammy function anyway. its like .. ???? there isnt enough range for divebombs.
Off subject, if you plug a keyboard sustain pedal into the rp50, when you stand on it, you can play guitar, and when you lift off, it will cut out the sound. Good for playing meshuggah if you have noisy hardware
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW