I was surfing John Mayer's website and saw this picture of him in his blog. He's wearing what looks like a beanie but it just isn't and I don't know what it's called, I'd like to get one because well I think it looks pretty cool. . So anyone know what it's called?

Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.

EDIT: Sorry, should have read it properly

EDIT (AGAIN): I've seen a few people wearing them, but don't know what they are called.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Rasta-beanie in beige
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

homo-hat, but everyone else calls em rasta beanies
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by xDie_Romanticx
just dont get it in your eyes and wear gloves
Quote by JamieB
Rasta-beanie in beige

thats it
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12