well i found the cause of the buzzing (and jenny was right). it was the adapters. i took out the adapter and put a battery in and the hum was gone. which now means i need some sort of power supply.

i need one that is quality, it wont hum, at all. or at least add hum to the pedals (because we all know no matter what pedals at noise) and at least 6 or so slots.

$100 tops.

thanks!
You'll need to stretch the budget a bit; you can't get a good power supply for that kind of money.
the dc brick has more inputs, and it sounds like people choose it over the voodoo more.

of course im broke right now, the time i need the damn thing.
didnt check all the links u put up, but i really like my 1spot adapter. it's $30 and powers 6 pedals, no excess hum.

i mean uve got to save for tubes and new amp too right?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
didnt check all the links u put up, but i really like my 1spot adapter. it's $30 and powers 6 pedals, no excess hum.

i mean uve got to save for tubes and new amp too right?

nah not a new amp, im just gonna see how the high gain tubes are.

i can get the one spot right now!
The high gain tubes aren't really gonna turn your amp into a Mesa just so y'know.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
The high gain tubes aren't really gonna turn your amp into a Mesa just so y'know.

lol i know.

all im gonna play straight thru is AC/DC anyway.
Voltz is the ultimate solution to pedal power supply -- noise free, powerful, multiple-voltage. The product just came to the market a few weeks ago. However, it is over your limit.
^so u sell these do u? looking at ur other few posts....
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Quote by jj1565
^so u sell these do u? looking at ur other few posts....

thats what i figured.

the thing looks stupid anyway.

ordered my new wah jenny
hey cool. kind of funny we have some similar gear there! just saw ur pic on tav's gear thread.

looks nice
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

I use a DC Power Brick, works quite well.
Quote by paulefty
Dr. No I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
I don't understand how some of you can spend $100 for a DC Brick or similar, when you can get the 1Spot for like $30. Does it have any advantages, or things that the 1Spot can't do?

Just get the 1 Spot man... it's a real space saver, and works great.
Hai UG!