Hey all, my band recently just did our first concert and I was wondering if y'all would watch the videos and give us some feedback as well as general pointers for our next show.

Don't forget to rate and comment on youtube,

The quality isnt great but if you listen with headphones it sounds a little better.

Songs can be found here:

http://youtube.com/view_play_list?p=81F5E7788AC4A6EE

Thanks.
under the bridge was pretty good, but rhythm guitarist needs to stay in tempo and not speed up...also he could add the fills
EDIT: the scientist vocals = not good...try to hit that note! its important to the song...
thats a pretty long first concert - sounds good...not a fan of some of the song choices but it was tight, brah
your singer is legit
It was a good performance, you just need to move more. Get the crowd hyped. I noticed it was a small stage, so this wasn't very easy.
Quote by denizenz
Cute in English is the same as grim and frostbitten in Nordic.

Gear:
Washburn T14 B
Laney RB-1
I like it and the slight nods - interaction - nice touch but put some energy into it! Watch any band live and they go wild and move around like chased animals, you guys are a little like you're cemented into a place. Just a tip - move
Nicolle. Me. Got it?
i give it a 2 out of 10, it would have been a 5 out of 10 but you had to do that crappy version of LoveSong by that crappy fake reggae band
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I think you guys should invest in better vocal equipment. The tone sounds like your announcing a basketball game
Not a big fan of some of the songs, but I think you guys are pretty good for your first concert.
But I agree with everyone else here, move around, go crazy!
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao
Quote by Gutch220
I think you guys should invest in better vocal equipment. The tone sounds like your announcing a basketball game

yea we're in a our school gym using the PA system, nothing fancy here, some crappy spider amps and a school pa
Quote by About 2 Snap
It was a good performance, you just need to move more. Get the crowd hyped. I noticed it was a small stage, so this wasn't very easy.

I think smaller stages are better than large stages. It forces you to interact with the crowd. When my band plays small stages, half the audience finds their way on the stage and it's surreal.

Smaller stages are great Hardcore stages...
Poor advice.
Quote by AngilasGuy
Not a big fan of some of the songs, but I think you guys are pretty good for your first concert.
But I agree with everyone else here, move around, go crazy!

i dunno it seems hard to go crazy and keep playing everything perfectly, but i guess that will come with time eh?
Quote by GuitarGuy2387
lol yea... slides would kinda be tight

I'd rather dance then slide, seeing as how I dance on stage anyways. I mean like full fledged choreography.

Beeing in a band is fun....
Poor advice.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
i give it a 2 out of 10, it would have been a 5 out of 10 but you had to do that crappy version of LoveSong by that crappy fake reggae band

Dude, that was originally by the Cure, who are amazing.
brnh.bandcamp.com
The lead singer is totally overpowered by the band. Otherwise, the sound is good.
Death to Ovation haters!
You picked some pretty kool songs... like The End... But MOVE ON STAGE!!!!

YOU LOOK SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BORING!!!!!

Just have fun with it.
Quote by I_Pwn
Dude, that was originally by the Cure, who are amazing.

yeah, and the Cures version is great, but the 311 version which they played is horrible.

Last.fm
Your lead vocalist needs to drop the band and come to California with me and my peeps. We live in Louisville Kentucky now [biggest sleeping giant (of music) city]
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
yeah, and the Cures version is great, but the 311 version which they played is horrible.

I'll have to check it out, never heard the cure version, the lead singer picked the song
Quote by Lemon Juice!!!
You picked some pretty kool songs... like The End... But MOVE ON STAGE!!!!

YOU LOOK SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BORING!!!!!

Just have fun with it.

The End...............as in Saves The Day? or someone else.
Poor advice.
Quote by stellar_legs
The End...............as in Saves The Day? or someone else.

yea what song you talkin about?
Quote by Lemon Juice!!!
Your lead vocalist needs to drop the band and come to California with me and my peeps. We live in Louisville Kentucky now [biggest sleeping giant (of music) city]

sleeping giant my ass, we have a huge music scene here, too bad most of the bands play shitty music.

Quote by GuitarGuy2387
I'll have to check it out, never heard the cure version, the lead singer picked the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4SZhumbv0s

Last.fm
*reported*

You've made like 3 threads on this already, and 2 of them were closed.

Quote by Pan-Tallica
Take it to the Riffs and Recordings section... It doesn't get 0 responses, trust me.

Quote by BumOffBarney
R&R forum