hey is it possible to just download Guitar Pro off of Limewire?

and if not is there a way to get it free?

i already burnt out my free trial

and i don't wanna pay
*cough* yesyoucangetitandaserialofflimewire *choke*

*tumble weed...*
Nicolle. Me. Got it?
Quote by JC13
I tired DLing it off limewire a bunch of times, and every time it wouldn't let me, and my computer detected a trojan. On ALL of the files... I advise not to do it off limewire.

And I didnt get one...

Your limewire sucks
okay well i'm not good with computers

whats the difference between a Rar, Exe, and Zip file?

and which one should i download?
i downloaded it as a .rar file from a torrent.
i had to use zipeypro to uncompress it and it didnt come with a trojan or anything.
Top lel.
Quote by PunkNDrublic318
okay well i'm not good with computers

whats the difference between a Rar, Exe, and Zip file?

and which one should i download?

Do NOT download an .exe file! EVER!!!

Download the .zip or .rar, and pick the biggest file size...because thats the least likely to be a virus
Quote by Barboom

Damn it, I was gonna say that. Just download the program BitComet and then go to TorrentSpy and search for Guitar Pro, and open the torrent link with BitComet.

Disclaimer Thing: Umm.. I never said do it! Lol
The .zip file. I don't even know what the hell a .rar file is.
"The Soup Nazi of the Seinfeld Avatar Club-PM IHATECHILDREN to join"

Member of the SG Commandos
TORRENTS.
Torrents are your friend, the torrent world is much less filled with viruses and trojans and infections than the limewire/kazaa/napster/whatever scene.
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao
i thought the bigger the file was, the more likely it was to have a virus in it...

on the subject of viruses, my computer attempted to install some fake trojan warning thing and under the add/remove programmes section there is a thing called "windows media error popup"
when i click remove the error pops up and won't remove it.
suggestions anyone?
cheers in advance
Top lel.
Rar files can be opened with WinRAR.. I'm not sure of any other programs that can open them, but there are probably a few out there.
Quote by the memory
i thought the bigger the file was, the more likely it was to have a virus in it...

Well no, when I looked Guitar Pro on limewire...all the .zip results I had were a few meg big while one was around 100. Which do ye think is more likely to be a big computer program?