Page 1 of 4
Okay, this might be the worst place to ask for advise, but I'm desperate.

So, my sister (14) met a guy who is 3 years older than her and now they have been
together for 7 months. And they are arguing all the time. Seriously, every night
she's screaming to her phone and so on...

Now my sister wants to leave this son of a *****, but he said to her, that if she leaves
him, he's gonna kill himself. And this kid is serious. He once cut himself - to hospital.

So, any advise?
Let him kill himself. His problem.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

try the police, or a doctor.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Your sister's name is Rianne?
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
let him die...

anyone who is stuipid enough to think about killing themselves probably shoud....
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
you people are so irresponsible.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Let the son of a ho die.

(And call him a paedo before he does )

Viola?

Call him a musicofile or something.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by BassistGal
Your sister's name is Rianne?

Last I checked, no. It's Viola
Let him bleed. If shes 14 and hes 17, then he deserves to
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
If he is cool, talk to him, if he is a douche, break up with him.
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
.........you had to see this coming, 3/4 of the pits gonna say "let the wanker die"

i say talk to the police, i mean the guys almost technically a pedo
Quote by Harmonius

+1 i know alot of guys who say that, and you know what they deserve? a bird to shit on they're head for lying.

Quote by w1lu
Last I checked, no. It's Viola

I just know a girl with a very similar situation, nevermind then.

Send him to a shrink.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by Ragafusion
.........you had to see this coming, 3/4 of the pits gonna say "let the wanker die"

i say talk to the police, i mean the guys almost technically a pedo

Well, see the start of my message... But yeah, I think I'll try the police or something
else professional
kill him and you don't have to regret it.
The main purpose of a TV is to have a place to point your furnatures to
i more yer and hes a paedo (sp?) so they'll hafta break up anyways
myspace.com/thecarlandbenextravaganza1

my band ^
Seeing as I'm one of the few with empahty here I say have an intervention! If that fails, take his ass to a mental asylum.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
She should tell his parents ..
as stupid as it sounds

He probably wouldnt do it anyway..
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
I hate people that say they are going to kill themself just so someone will keep dating them..I mean wth..would you rather have someone dating you bc you like each other..or them dating you bc they feel bad?..Call the cops..
"Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain R.I.P

\_/ This is the Care-Cup! As you can see, it is empty...

p.s. haters, may you trip and fall in a puddle of AIDS.

This guy is obviously seriously mentaly ill, suicide threats are a diagnostic criteria for some of them. Im not sure which area it puts this guy, I would say borderline physcosis maybe, I once knew one of those who used suicide threats. But Im not sure what u can do then. Ur obviously not dealing with a rational person. Authorities might be the best thing. Theyre trained to handle these people.
He's only wanting attention, she should dump him and then to hell with him. If somebody uses their life as a chip to keep somebody with them, I've no sympathy if they want to cut themselves.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
He's obviously extremely depressed and maybe your sister represents the only good thing in his life. Does his parents know about his talk? Try speaking to them about the situation. Also, try speaking directly to the guy. Let him know that you feel he should get some help(in the form of therapy or medicine). Your sister should not leave him right now--I'd advise waiting until he is a bit more stable.
My Gear:
Epiphone PR-100 Acoustic
Agile AL-2000 Silverburst Electric
Behringer V-Tone 15W Amp

Check out my friend's Music blog by clicking here!
Let the guy kill himself.

And tell your sister to stick to someone her age.
Quote by titan88
He's obviously extremely depressed and maybe your sister represents the only good thing in his life. Does his parents know about his talk? Try speaking to them about the situation. Also, try speaking directly to the guy. Let him know that you feel he should get some help(in the form of therapy or medicine). Your sister should not leave him right now--I'd advise waiting until he is a bit more stable.

Yeah, I forgot to mention: I really don't know anything about his father but his mother
is a mentally ill woman. And yeh, this might just be the reason of this whole mess.
And my sister got him to take some medicine, but it only made him depressed, or so
he claimed.
What you do is tell his parents, teacher, or the police that he's threatened to off himself, and they'll take whatever measures to prevent that. Then your sister isn't handcuffed to some jerk, the guy isn't dead, and everybody's happy.
ANDRE THE GIANT HAS A POSSE

Peace (sells)
i guarantee he is and pussy and won't do anything... and if he does then, just do what i always do when a problem arises... KILL EVERYONE INVOLVED... and then drink some hot tea, while reveling in your success
So...your "sister" eh?

Well you your sister should just dump the guy, let em kill himself. I gaurantee he wont even do anything besides cry
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by Guitarist132
So...your "sister" eh?

Well you your sister should just dump the guy, let em kill himself. I gaurantee he wont even do anything besides cry

omg... I really didn't see this coming. Even in here. Someone calling me a homosexual as
an answer
Quote by Guitarist132
So...your "sister" eh?

nice work, detective... teehee (my little schoolgirl in her brand new, school-provided skirt laugh)
Quote by w1lu
Seriously, every night she's screaming to her phone and so on...

Phonesecks?
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by Harmonius

+1
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Quote by w1lu
Yeah, I forgot to mention: I really don't know anything about his father but his mother
is a mentally ill woman. And yeh, this might just be the reason of this whole mess.
And my sister got him to take some medicine, but it only made him depressed, or so
he claimed.

Does he still go to school? If so, try talking to a counselor there. Maybe the counselor can reach out to him.

He may have taken the wrong kind of medicine. Depression/bipolar disorder(which he may have) is a very tricky thing to treat. For many people, the first medicine won't work. He should be examined closely by a doctor and referred to a psychologist who can figure out the best way of treating this guy.
My Gear:
Epiphone PR-100 Acoustic
Agile AL-2000 Silverburst Electric
Behringer V-Tone 15W Amp

Check out my friend's Music blog by clicking here!
hes obviously nuts....tell your sister tht she needs to get the hell away from him and find somone who is not only sane...but will not argue.....if he sliced and diced on his wrist then your sister is not to blame for waht happens to himif and when she calls it off wit him...

your sis should not take to heart that he said hed kill himself....he is definitly desperate....dont let your sis give in to that....well thats what i think...hope it helps.
Page 1 of 4