My band got a spot in the battle of the bands at a local school, and we thought the date was when I was on holiday in Italy.

Not a problem, i'm rock and roll, i'd fly back for one gig.

Then we find out it's been switched to the day that our drummer is Germany.

Damn.

When i was in the battle of the bands i won and got a hot chick in a cake as a prize.
Wait, no one cares
That is actually the best title for a thread ever. I laaavv it, lav it lav it laaaaaave it.
Terms and Conditions apply.
I think he wants to hear other bad luck stories.

p.s someone define sod's law please, I'm a god damned n00b i tell thee.
If your drummer aint "rock n roll" enough to fly back for one gig, kick his fat ass out and find someone else to fill in on drums for the show.
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
Alix D can i just say, it's people like you who give us english the tea drinking stereotype by starting a song saying "hold on I need to finish my cup of tea" in a typically british accent!

Damn you to hell

It's a good song though
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
Quote by kanguuu
Alix D can i just say, it's people like you who give us english the tea drinking stereotype by starting a song saying "hold on I need to finish my cup of tea" in a typically british accent!

Damn you to hell

It's a good song though

Well, we do drink a lot of tea and thank you

Lol, I don't want to hear bad luck stories, I just wanted to say it

I define Sod's Law as 'What can go wrong, will go wrong', although, some people call it Murphey's Law, they're very similar