for most of my life i was the fat kid that got picked on. Now Im in 11th grade and ive gotten in pretty good shape and decent muscular build. But my some of my fellow classmates have known me so long that they still think they can push me around when they want, even though I could probably beat the crap out of them if i chose too.
But all i want is some respect. I want people to fear me a little and respect me. How can i can get some respect? I thought about maybe just beating up the next person that tries to mess with me, but im sure theres better ways.
So, my fellow UGers, enlighten me.
hey join the club that's me for all my life but i've gotten respect more but like you siad people still think they can push me around, execpt i don't have huge mucseles. or special spelling powers

Sing to them that song...

R E S P EEEEEEEE C T. FIND OUT WHAT IT MEEEEANS TO ME!
Quote by yawn

It's fool proof! That plan can only suceed, you should do it
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
i knew this guy in boy scouts and he got 2 girls pregnant. everyone respected him after that.
Join the choir, and then walk around school with a pink tu-tu on. Thatll show them how manly* you are.

*by manly I mean gay.
Quote by TonicShredder
i knew this guy in boy scouts and he got 2 girls pregnant. everyone respected him after that.
That's disturbing :-/
Then prove it to them
Violence is never the answer. Except in this case. Beat the living shit out of whoever tries to walk all over you then curb stomp them.

Then you wont be known as the pushover fat kid, you'll be the "psycho-guy-who-gave-a-kid-a-curby" kid.
just don't beat anyone up. it's not cool.
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
Ok, some people have the need to "bring other people down" in order to bring themselves up. These people have no confidence and no people skills. They might not be persuaded verbally unless it's Mr. Baseball bat who does the talking.

Quote by yawn

h (sock it to me, sock it to me,
sock it to me, sock it to me)
A little respect (sock it to me, sock it to me,
sock it to me, sock it to me)
Whoa, babe (just a little bit)
A little respect (just a little bit)
I get tired (just a little bit)
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I just beat the crap out of people.
Now their scared of me

Fender Strat
Alexi Laiho ESP

Quote by Doolittle
one time i masturbated into a pumpkins. needless to say
PWNED

Follower of the UG Faith, PM me to join!
act cocky and talk a lot of shit... scratch that... talk an incredibly massive amount of shit... and exaggerate everything you say... and put down women... and kill someone... and smoke cigarettes... and wear cowboy boots
i know how you feel dude, i've gotten shit all my life for being fat, but the best thing to do is focus on your music, and invite all the people who gave you shit to one of your shows and make them see what they gave shit to...a bad ass mother ****ing musician
Quote by AzureNight
Don't worry guys, he's just bitter because he has a small dick.

Quote by Alexander_BR
You know that good feeling when you take a crap, gay sex is like that

Proud member of the Cardboard Mafia. Search "free boxes" for info.
You can threaten people to the point they shit themselves without actually doing them any physical harm.

Either that or just give them a mouth-full back. Being really cocky and try to make them throw the first punch. Then unleash the fury.
Quote by IROBOTInferno
Dumbass that is a classical guitar, use nylon strings or the neck will crack... and not the kind you were smoking when you wrote this.
Last edited by santhony1987 at Mar 18, 2007,
Quote by Teh1337Hax0rz
i know how you feel dude, i've gotten shit all my life for being fat, but the best thing to do is focus on your music, and invite all the people who gave you shit to one of your shows and make them see what they gave shit to...a bad ass mother ****ing musician
this would work if its some form of death metal you like to play :P
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Wear extreme gansta clothes, and talk like you are part of a massive gang. Walk round with guns (real or fake) hanging from you, and bear mace any mother****ers who mess whit you. And when they are on the floor screaming, nail them in the balls. Then take a photo of it and walk away calmly and smiling.
If you crush their heads with your flapjack man boobs, im sure that'll do the trick.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by BigTakeover138
I want people to fear me a little and respect me.

NO.

you dont want to be feared. people who are feared dont have friends. they have people that pretend to be their friends out of the fear of what will happen if they dont. and beating someone up isnt a good idea.
punch them in the face or KO them. Don't get in a fight, just hurt them so they know not to mess with you
Quote by rooster456
Guitars will bring girlfriends. Girlfriends won't bring guitars.

Because footstools are cool UG's Classical Guitarists
pm Marmoseti or Confusius to join
whoever suggested cigarettes and cowboy boots knows what he's talking about...listen to him. get a leather jacked while you're at it.
Fear =/= Respect. Just act civil and you'll be respected after a while.

assuming hes in high school, acting civil doesnt work, seeing as they probably dont give a ****, they just want attention, and they get that from picking on him.

I get picked on too though, i dont know what to do either. i was never really that fat though, i just never say anything. But for some reason if you choose not to want to have anything to do with anyone, they give you al kinds of hell.
Not to mention if you want respect you've gotta have skills.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by DannyN
Then prove it to them
Violence is never the answer. Except in this case. Beat the living shit out of whoever tries to walk all over you then curb stomp them.

Win.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by BigTakeover138
some of my fellow classmates have known me so long that they still think they can push me around when they want

what to do?

Quote by BigTakeover138
I could probably beat the crap out of them if i chose too. .

easy isn't it
Dude, you don't want to be feared. You might think you do, but people aren't friends with people they're scared of. It really depends on your attitude. I'm overweight, but no one really pushes me around because I'm still a self-assured bastard. If they're still pushing you around it's because you still aren't exuding enough confidence.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Quote by Teh1337Hax0rz

Just beat someone up.
I'm still a self-assured bastard. If they're still pushing you around it's because you still aren't exuding enough confidence.

you dont want to be a self assured bastard, we already have way too many a**holes.
Quote by that1l)ude
you dont want to be a self assured bastard, we already have way too many a**holes.

Having self-confidence does not = ass hole.

I do have a lot of self-confidence, but that's because I feel like I'm a fairly decent person. No one else seems to think I'm an ass hole. Sure, you don't want to go overboard with the cockyness, but a bit doesn't hurt.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Well. Firstly put some pool balls in a sock and beat the crap outta some kid. Then find another who is in the toilets and kick the shit out of him to. Tell him that you are the daddy now and that next time you will ****ing kill him.

Voila, you should have some respect now.
Quote by ACG

In conclusion, I'm gay.

Mud Sergeant of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

"Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join."
Join the club, we got t shirt that say on the front "I'm a looser..." on the back "why dont you kill me?"lol

seriously i got the same problem bro, it blows haard
Having self-confidence does not = ass hole.

I do have a lot of self-confidence, but that's because I feel like I'm a fairly decent person. No one else seems to think I'm an ass hole. Sure, you don't want to go overboard with the cockyness, but a bit doesn't hurt.

People who have any arrogance, cockyness (is that even a word?) or a high level of self confidence do nothing but piss me off. no one seems to think your an asshole, probably because most people are assholes. having a lot of self confidence is putting other people below you, and is the reason why people like the thread starter and me have these problems, because most of the people with alot of confidence get off on putting other people down.

Rant over.
Last edited by that1l)ude at Mar 18, 2007,
Quote by that1l)ude
People who have any arrogance, cockyness (is that even a word?) or a high level of self confidence do nothing but piss me off. no one seems to think your an asshole, probably because most people are assholes. having a lot of self confidence is putting other people below you, and is the reason why people like the thread starter and me have these problems, because most of the people with alot of confidence get off on putting other people down.

Rant over.

I'm sorry if you've been shit on a lot in your life. You're wrong though, in saying that the people with a lot of self-confidence are putting you down. It's the insecure people who do it. Some people feel like they have to put others down to raise their own confidence. I'm not like that and I hate people who are.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196