ive seen many people use small heads mixed with combo amps and wat not,but ive never seen anyone use a combo amp mixed with a amp cabinet...i wanna get a cabinet to amplify my combo amp more for shows and stuff,but how would it sound?,i have a marshall valvestate,and im not sure what cab i wanna buy,but i figured itd would,i just done no if itd take away any sound or wat......so my question is,it it just the same with a combo+cab as it is a head+cab...?
What new friends will the day bring?

Private in the 7>6

[Member of the Ibanez S Players.] PM Striketalonx to join
What amp specifically? And it should be the same as a head + combo in terms of tone.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
its a marshall vs102r...and idk what cab im gonna get,im still looking,it wont be over 500 though,b/c i dont have that kinda cash...what would you recomend,ive though about maybe a marshall,fender,or a randall cab,but im not sure...i havent looked into models specificly yet...
What new friends will the day bring?

Private in the 7>6

[Member of the Ibanez S Players.] PM Striketalonx to join
try a 1960A straight
Quote by Yagushgi
It should be legal to kill each other. That'd put an end to debates and forums like this AND help with population control.
Quote by Vincent745
stfu you stupid ass cracker. go eat some chocolate ass cream.

Quote by RockGuitar92
G-Flex fits the price range I think.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?