Page 1 of 2
Yep, I'm selling a RED Epiphone G-400. Or, I'll go for a trade, and maybe even a combination of the two, if there is a price gap between the two guitars/or amps. This guitar is in mint condition. Not a scratch on it. No blemishes, scratches, discoloration, rust, etc. Basically, I bought it as a back up, and never had to play it really. Honestly there are less than 10 playing hours on this guitar. Brand new almost.

For trades, i would like to trade for a guitar. Something with a fast fretboard, and not V style.

Will trade for:
Amps
Accessories such as millions of pics, fx, strings.
Guitar
Music
Electronics

If you want to buy it, I'm looking for 225 shipped to the continental US. I will make a deal if you don't have that much, live somewhere else, etc.

Pics:

Yeah, messy room currently.

Any questions?

Offer away.
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
How much to ship to the UK mate? I live in Scotland.
Celtic FootballClub1888
I would really like to have that, but Im broke
And like the only thing I have to trade is Lyon Pseudo-V
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi
i would luv dat guitar i live in ireland but i dunno if u would wnt any of d gear i have?i have a westfield e4500 i think it is nd a few other bits nd pieces i also have cash but not much ?
$225 eh? I may be interested...I've been wanting an SG forever.
I really should find something worthwhile to put down here...
Ok right now, roughly 60 USD, by weight alone, so I'm fairly sure it would be different with the volume, insurance, and a tracker.

EDIT: I was talking to the Scot. PS: I'm scottish too McFee on one side Graham on the other

And to you ^^^ yep, 225. You know what it's like when you're just looking for a change of pace.
Last edited by chillininfl at Mar 18, 2007,
that looks nice dude, if i had the money i'd buy it...and nice University of Miami blanket btw
You said that you would trade for music? Meaning CD's I suppose? What kind of music are you interested in?
Quote by BadKarma
You said that you would trade for music? Meaning CD's I suppose? What kind of music are you interested in?

Well yeah I did, but i mean like if you wanted more than one thing to trade, because that would be a helluva lot of cds lol.

EDIT: and im open to anything, classic rock to most type of metal.
It would be a helluva lot of cds, but i have a crapload of them. Name some bands that you are interested.
Quote by BadKarma
It would be a helluva lot of cds, but i have a crapload of them. Name some bands that you are interested.

Talking to my dorm mate, who split the guitar with me. And he says he doesnt want only cds haha. Oh well, anything else to trade? wanna buy it?

*is groveling*
Um, I have a Boss AW-2 Auto Wah pedal. A Roland Micro Cube, An Ibanez 22W Amp. A no name nylon string short scale acoustic. A Carlo Robelli Electric Strat Copy. A laptop that has a broken screen but still works if you hook a monitor to it. A bunch of star wars stuff.

EDIT: A boss DS-1 and a Boss CE-5 chorus ensemble and a bunch of guitar books.
Last edited by BadKarma at Mar 19, 2007,
That guitar is mine, i dont care what anyone says....i will come to flordia and steal it lol.
Quote by BadKarma
Um, I have a Boss AW-2 Auto Wah pedal. A Roland Micro Cube, An Ibanez 22W Amp. A no name nylon string short scale acoustic. A Carlo Robelli Electric Strat Copy. A laptop that has a broken screen but still works if you hook a monitor to it. A bunch of star wars stuff.

EDIT: A boss DS-1 and a Boss CE-5 chorus ensemble and a bunch of guitar books.

Ahh so much stuff. I have no clue what any of that costs or how it would compare. So would you care to shed some light?
Boss DS-1 - $20
Boss AW-2 - $25
Boss CE-5 - $ 30
Roland Micro Cube - $ 70
Ibanez 22 W - $ 50
Carlo Robelli - $65
Acoustic - $50

Those are just in my opinion and are semi negotiable. Let me know whats up.
i have a PS2 and a bunch of games, including Guitar hero 1 & 2 with one wired and one wireless controller?
Quote by R0CKER1220
Where might you live in Florida? I may be interested in steali purchasing this guitar.

<_<

>_>

I live in Ft Lauderdale / Miami area.
I may be interested in this. I have an '05 Mexican Strat in Midnight Wine/Rosewood 'board, in mint condition. The only thing is theirs a little "Buddy Guy's Legends" sticker on the back, under the backplate cover. Which I could attempt to cleanly clear off for you. Other than that its only seen one gig, which was for my school at that, and its still fairly new.
I can get pictures if needed.

I also have a Voodoo Labs Super Fuzz, but im not totally comfortable with trading both the Strat and the Fuzz for the SG, but we'll see I guess.
Last edited by WyldeGibsonPlyr at Mar 24, 2007,
Ill trade you a Epiphone Les Paul 100 ( perfect condition) and a RP80 Pedal board (perfect condition.) Pm me if intrested or post. Pics of epiphone at http://images.ask.com/pictures?q=Epiphone+Les+Paul+100&page=1&qsrc=24
it is the first one on the first row. and RP80 is at http://images.ask.com/pictures?q=Rp80+&qsrc=31&o=333&l=dir
and it is the first one on the second row. Thanks pm me.
Last edited by The Guitarist1 at Mar 26, 2007,
^^ Ehh no thanks man.

Quote by Wir3d
Interested in a tele?

I think so, but I'd have to see it first, pics?
Hey, i'm interested, and just in case you didn't notice i pm'd you too
Bu bu bum, bu bum, bump. (In mario melody)
I would very much be interested in this, however atm I'm broke. How much for shipping to Norway btw? As I might have a job for this summer I would like to now how much it would end on^^
It's quite alot, seeing, as from here to tennessee(sp?) is around 50 USD.
ahah you would make sure to get the condom wrapper in the pic.
Gear:
Epiphone SG Vintage
Digitech RP 100A
Kustom Quad 100 DFX
Washburn D10S Deluxe (electric acoustic)
How about $200? I'm in the US.
+OU812
+Presto
+some Ratt and Judas Priest (burnt)
+picks (6) and strap.
Corona Corona
Last edited by demoniacfashion at Mar 31, 2007,
hey how about a fender strat? i have a new red one. what kind of cds do you like?
i'll take a look at it.
i have an ibanez rg2 ex1 or money
i live in miami.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
i would totally trade you for my jackson rhoads with a killswitch, but you said no v's : (
member 21 of the ug pink floyd fan club
I PWNED VINCENT745 TWICE!!!
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
Agile AL3100 Silverburst (w/Entwhistle Dark Stars)
First of all, what body wood is it?
I have a well beefed up mim strat, blue sensors and a hotrails.
But that costs quite a bit more than ur epi, maybe I could gut out the electronics and send you the body and neck... or I could trade you all the pups.
I also have some sporting goods (compound bow, air guns, scopes) if you're interested in those!

Looks sweet!
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Page 1 of 2