I'm wondering, how difficult is Blender to use?

I'v had experience with non-programming apps like The Games Factory and such, but I've been tempted to venture into the third dimension. So far, Blender has caught my eye, but I have no experience in 3D modeling or anything, or programming.

Does it take a long time to learn how to use effectively?
Thorns Of Creation
Melodic Death Metal from Oregon
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
Quote by Metal Disciple
I'm wondering, how difficult is Blender to use?

I'v had experience with non-programming apps like The Games Factory and such, but I've been tempted to venture into the third dimension. So far, Blender has caught my eye, but I have no experience in 3D modeling or anything, or programming.

Does it take a long time to learn how to use effectively?

A couple months for basic bodys, although you'd probably want to buy something that reduces the poly count.

You should learn to program, the only non-disappointing non-programming applications I've come across is FPS Creator, which has an extremely friendly community, but that's only for making First Person Shooters.

The best easy programming application would definitely be Darkbasic Pro, the "Pro" part doesn't mean anything, it's just more powerful and it's actually EASIER to use.

I'm not sure if this is advertising or not, tell me if it is and I'll delete my post.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Last edited by andrew12398 at Mar 18, 2007,