just played one in my local store yesterday. perfert shlt, whole guitar resonate, my belly never feel this resonate before. the owner was looking at me when i was playing wind of change solo even after i stop, he seem shock/irrated, so kinda rude to see the back of the headstock then. gotta rescue this guitar from the evil hand of him
lol i know how that goes except i tired to get an 86 or some shit camaro and failed miserably
If you like it, why does it matter where it was made in? I mean from your post it sounds like you enjoyed playing it, and that it has a nice sound... so get it man!
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi
In Quebec, Canada actually. i live in ontario and theyre everywhere and fairly inexpensive
Gear

Ibanez ax120
Behringer V-tone Gmx 212 120w
Boss ds-1
marshall blues breaker
boss v-wah
boss chorus
gibson les paul standard with gold hardware
!new! Dean V-coustic
!new! Ibanez rg 320 fmam

Canadia.
Member #5 of Agile LP over Epiphone LP Club.
Contact iamtehwalrus768 to join.
Quebec
MY GEARS:
Ibanez S520EX
Fender American Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul w/ Killswitch
Fender 12-string Acoustic
Fender Champion300 (to be changed soon to a Tube Amp)
Ibanez TS-9 Overdrive pedal
Boss PW-10 pedal
Haha! I like how all the people who replied were Canadians! Well done fellas! Haha! yea well, they are made in Canada
Current Rig:

Ibanez GRG270dx
DOD 40watt amp (don't know the model)
Dunlop Crybaby (moded)

I know it's sad but it'll do for now.

Member of the Nasi Lemak Appreciation Club!
I'm sure that there is someone who is going to say: there a cheap, they are not make in the US..

There is always a guy who says that kind of things, even if it is for a great guitar, like ibanez or ESP lol
MY GEARS:
Ibanez S520EX
Fender American Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul w/ Killswitch
Fender 12-string Acoustic
Fender Champion300 (to be changed soon to a Tube Amp)
Ibanez TS-9 Overdrive pedal
Boss PW-10 pedal