Is their a tuner that tunes normally, half step down, whole step down, half step up exc.

If so, what is it called?
If you buy tuner look for chromatic on the package, i dont thing there is one (of decent price) that will do it by steps
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

hold down the first fret (aka, half step down) or the second fret (aka, whole step down)
mine tells me any note i am playing and you can tune your string to any note you want but it is built into a pedal
mine tells me any note i am playing and you can tune your string to any note you want but it is built into a pedal
Quote by LunchBx
Is their a tuner that tunes normally, half step down, whole step down, half step up exc.

If so, what is it called?

Most Korg ones I have seen have a "b" button for doing exactly that. Those and any chromatic tuner will get you there.

Also, *moved* to GG&A
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
my tuner just shows the note im playing at any time...

it rocks

and its harley benton!!!
Any chromatic tuner should do it, really. You just have to know your notes ebcause it wont say "You are now tuned a half step below standard E."
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
my rackmounted tuner does but, honestly i never use the feature, i just know the notes of tunings, i also use alot of open tunnings which confuse the hell out of that tuner
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210