omg guys haha well musically good but singing ahhh. i guess its good for your genre just not a fan of that hardcore music. how old are you guys.
I like it. Very Arch Enemy, but I love those guys, so its all good. I really like it, I hope you guys can make it. I'd like to see a Canadian death metal band in the picture.
You guys are pretty good man. Keep up the good work.
Quote by benenov
love is when a girl can fit both my balls in her mouth.
haha you profile background, and nice songs.
Quote by Finnepinne
It was probably a black man who talked. "oh don' go in there gurl, he behind the doh~"

And then got shot.
Love your stuff guys, a little bit reminds me of origin and thats hard shit to compare to but if you guys keep going you will be there someday, good job and i wish you all the best, stop by and check me out at www.myspace.com/azazelmetal im just starting to write and record and these are my first experiments but check them out and let me know what you think, im glad i found you all, i have only found one other group i liked on here so im glad you decided to post.anyways if you want to add me to your myspace ill be more then happy, take it easy and keep shredding.
sorry to write another post but how long have the two guitar players been playing??
Quote by Mr. Doom
I like it. Very Arch Enemy, but I love those guys, so its all good. I really like it, I hope you guys can make it. I'd like to see a Canadian death metal band in the picture.

Arch Enemy is more of a solo type band, less of a rhythm type band. =P Good somewhat, but the whole black-metal looking logo isn't too appealing. Try making another banner.
It's good, but the vocals stand out too much in the mix.
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
well, i havnt checked this thread in a long while, so ill answer all the questions.

Ive been playing guitar for almost 4 years, but those recordings were done around begining of my 3rd year.
My other guitar player has been playing for 2,1/2 very impressive.
I think we learned quick b/c we are asian lol.

the vox are standing out crap like that cuz those are demos. However, our finished full length has a much better mix.

the vocals were re-done completely!!!! (in our new album, not myspace)

available for $9.99 on our myspace!!!
Last edited by jumpmanhat at Jun 2, 2007,