exactly what the title says. This is to those that really like it (and those that don't too, i guess). Tell me why I should buy one cause i have the oppurtunity. Thanks.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
while i was looking around for a guitar repair shop on the internet, i came across voodooamps.com--apparently these guys do mp1 mods and turn them into the greatest affordable preamps known to man. no personal experience, but the clips were very impressive (of course they probably used state of the art poweramps and cabs).
http://voodooamps.com/soundclips.html
scroll down to ada mp1 soundclips
The voodoo ones are alright - but there are better mods at adadepot.com. The reason they are so great is they sound phenomenal - and generally only run you around $150. Also they are extremely moddable (is that a word?) and with various mods you can get them to sound like a Rectifier, Langner, JCM800, and a couple others. All for $150. I'm planning to pick one up really soon and performing the 3.666 mod to make it sound Rectoish.
PM Me for any help you need with recording systems/tips
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Good call

Man, you should be a mod, you know everything.

Loads of tone for the cash. Great in stock form and very modable.
Go to www.adadepot.com for some clips or some guy posted this which sounds good.

http://www.netmusicians.org/?amp=ADA%20MP-1&section=amp
Hamer USA Chapparal Custom, scalloped fretboard & Sustainiac
Hamer USA Chapparal Elite, Dragon Snakeskin finish
BC Rich USA Gunslinger
BC Rich USA Warlock
Boss GX700
3TM ADA MP1
Rocktron XPression
Mesa 50/50 Stereo Power Amp
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ok, so now i'm gonna hafta ask for help with pickin a mod...thanks tho to the the ppl that responded!
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
checked out adadepot mods, heard some clips of the 3tm which was heralded as their flagship mod...EXTREMELY thin and horrible sounding--nowhere near as good as the open but still heavy gain i heard from the voodoo clips. thrice_removed, why do you say that the voodoo mod is only "ok"?