does anyone know where else besides youtube i can find a version of Red house at woodstock? i can't find it on youtube, i was just wondering if anyone knew another website thanks
The DVD of him at Woodstock would be the first place I'd look.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
I don't think he played Red House at Woodstock? At least not in the only video i've seen. If anyone has the huge box set please clarify this.
Muddy Waters Tele - Signed by the members of Canned Heat
PRS Soapbar SE - Signed by Michael Angelo Batio
H&K Statesman Quad EL-84
Dunlop Wah (modded to JH specs)
I've got the "Jimi Hendrix: Live at Woodstock" DVD and "Red House" is the third track. I think it only cost a couple of quid. Great DVD with some great interviews and backstage stuff, too.
Quote by holybassbatman!
Most people on UG are teenage boys who think that the only way they can assert their 'dominancy' is by making others feel low and bossing them around. More than likely in real life they are subject to bullying.
True?

Quote by tilleking
I've got the "Jimi Hendrix: Live at Woodstock" DVD and "Red House" is the third track. I think it only cost a couple of quid. Great DVD with some great interviews and backstage stuff, too.

yup that's correct. i paid more than a couple of quid though...................
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
If you really wanna dig a great version of Red House, then pick up the Hendrix: Live at Isle of Wight DVD. That's gotta be the best version ever recorded. Leaves me speechless everytime.
Quote by SuburbanCowboy
If you really wanna dig a great version of Red House, then pick up the Hendrix: Live at Isle of Wight DVD. That's gotta be the best version ever recorded. Leaves me speechless everytime.

Sounds cool. Might look into that..
Quote by holybassbatman!
Most people on UG are teenage boys who think that the only way they can assert their 'dominancy' is by making others feel low and bossing them around. More than likely in real life they are subject to bullying.
True?

its on youtube, ive seen it. just look harder. if i find a link ill post it
Quote by srv_king
its on youtube, ive seen it. just look harder. if i find a link ill post it

i don't think it's in youtube anymore, they removed the video for some reason (a problem with warner or something like that)
Quote by The Master Plan

Whoa, I can't believe you found that! I've searched for Red House on YouTube with no luck of finding anything but covers! Thank you!
Quote by vintage x metal
idk if my vagina can handle all of this at once.

Quote by hazzmatazz
It's a good time too stop when you start ejaculating air, right?

Quote by frankv
I've been raping my left hand
no problem man, I love that video.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
Quote by SuburbanCowboy

Yes! I agree that that version is the absolute best that was ever recorded. Especially when you can see in the video how he's getting all frustrated with the sound, then he just wails through the rest of the song. Freakin amazing!!!
it's a wonder you aint been closed down or moved to the videos thread

- Jimi Hendrix
I would've posted it but its not Hendrix.

Sorry
Amp:
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
yea it is the guy playing Hendrix has his body movements down to a science, really good.
Amp:
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Quote by The Master Plan
yea it is the guy playing Hendrix has his body movements down to a science, really good.

who's the guy?

and i showed the video to a friend but he said that the other two people are not the real joplin and morrison
the joplin and morrison people were nearly as bad as the real thing. the hendrix character was passable but would have been better if he played left handed.

- Jimi Hendrix