I own a Goth version, its nice and The price was lowered recently, I bought mine Last Summer for $500
It's a good bass. It's one of the basses I always consider if I want a new bass. It's cheap cause it's an import.
The only bad things on mine were, I had to put in a total new imput, ( My Cable would always fall out, or not work.) and Its not as loud as my other basses. The tone is really low too, so if you want more then just a deep tone, look for a different bass.

Just try before you buy.
For the price it's probably not bad, but I really don't like the Epiphone brand at all, especially for basses. And the Goths can't be any better than the rest of Epiphones. Play it and make your own choice, but you can probably get better for the price.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
get the regular just as cheap and its lighter plus that one in blue is so damn sexy
no epiphone i dont know how many times i gotta say this.
Quote by Damaged Roses
I don't really understand why basses have 24 frets, I mean, I've never seen a bassist playing more than the 12 fret.

My Gear-
Warwick Double Buck
Epiphone EB0
GK MB 210
Fender Rumble
I have one its a nice bass with a great look. The main issue about it is, the neck is heavier and it likes to fall face first.
Quote by The1bassist06
no epiphone i dont know how many times i gotta say this.

A million more times if you're not going to state reasons. Everyone just disregards your opinion otherwise.

The Thunderbirds are nice basses (I had one for a couple years), but they're not for everyone. You really need to try one out first to see if you like it. They're worth the money now that they've lowered the price, but a lot of people find the neck to meaty.
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Sounds to me like an excuse.

"Honey, I've got to buy a new bass! This diamond is made of a dead guy! I made him a promise!"

Most Bitter/Cynical member of the Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Quote by canadianpunk071
A million more times if you're not going to state reasons. Everyone just disregards your opinion otherwise.

The Thunderbirds are nice basses (I had one for a couple years), but they're not for everyone. You really need to try one out first to see if you like it. They're worth the money now that they've lowered the price, but a lot of people find the neck to meaty.

Sry i see wat ur saying.So now here it is.The neck is heavy there tone is ok but u can get better for the price faulty input jack electronics r ok the feel is hard to get used to and i got a couple epiphones and yes i hav this 1 a EB0 and a epiphone les paul guitar..Other then that i do not like epiphones.I got the epiphone thunderbird from a garage sale for $100 so i didnt really lose anything there.
Quote by Damaged Roses
I don't really understand why basses have 24 frets, I mean, I've never seen a bassist playing more than the 12 fret.

My Gear-
Warwick Double Buck
Epiphone EB0
GK MB 210
Fender Rumble
I have a Thunderbird and It might be just me but it's the most comfortable bass I have ever played. It's heavy when I'm standing up but I got used to it. It's worth the money. Last summer I bout it when it was around $400 and I'm glad I got it.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by Joe-Fish
I have a Thunderbird and It might be just me but it's the most comfortable bass I have ever played. It's heavy when I'm standing up but I got used to it. It's worth the money. Last summer I bout it when it was around $400 and I'm glad I got it.

ya i saw ur pics of it.And yes some people might like them but if ur like me i dont.So ya lol u dont hav to take my advice on it cuz i jus dont like them but u might so if u like them i say go for it but it jus wouldnt be my pick.
Quote by Damaged Roses

My Gear-
Warwick Double Buck
Epiphone EB0
GK MB 210
Fender Rumble
Quote by The1bassist06
ya i saw ur pics of it.And yes some people might like them but if ur like me i dont.So ya lol u dont hav to take my advice on it cuz i jus dont like them but u might so if u like them i say go for it but it jus wouldnt be my pick.

You really need to learn how to type properly. Normally I don't comment on people's typing but holy hell, it actually hurts my eyes to read your posts.
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Sounds to me like an excuse.

"Honey, I've got to buy a new bass! This diamond is made of a dead guy! I made him a promise!"

Most Bitter/Cynical member of the Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Quote by canadianpunk071
You really need to learn how to type properly. Normally I don't comment on people's typing but holy hell, it actually hurts my eyes to read your posts.

Lol ill type proper only for u i guess lol.Im jus used to talking on aim and texting people.
Quote by Damaged Roses

My Gear-
Warwick Double Buck
Epiphone EB0
GK MB 210
Fender Rumble