Digitech Multi-Chorus (XMC): It's in perfect working order and sounds great, I just don't have much of a use for it. SOLD

Ibanez Phaser (PH7): Works and sounds great. SOLD I do have the original box for this. (The CF7 in the picture is sold already).

I also have two old DOD pedals. One is called the Thrash Master (FX59) and the other is a Stereo Flanger (FX75-B). They not in very good condition and I'm not sure if they work. What this means is that if they don't work when you get them, I disclosed this. They can be used as parts or even fixed, whatever.They use a different power plug (not the barrel type), they use the straight input (like a headphone jack). They're both SOLD .

I have two bridge pickups from old guitars that I used to have. One is from a Japanese RG7421 and the other is from a Dean Avalanche 7. I'd let go of the Ibanez one for 20 shipped and the Dean one for 15 shipped.

I also have a 120 Watt 2x12" Crate GT212 Combo. It's in great condition and works perfectly, but I upgraded to a 5150 so I don't need it anymore. I don't have a picture of it yet because it's at my practice space but I can get some if you want. SOLD

No returns or refunds.
Last edited by scarangella at Mar 28, 2007,
I'm interested in the thrash metal, and possibly the stereo flange. Will you take paypal, and would you do some sort of deal if I buy both? Thanks.
Like good folk/indie music? Check us out at www.myspace.com/mckenzieshae
ARRGH, MATEYS!! I Be a PIT PIRATE!! sworn enemy of the PIT NINJAS! I am the 30th pit pirate to sail under the great command of justinhawkins, MATEYS! (pm justinhawkins to join)
Yeah, I only take paypal.

As for a deal, they're already low enough at $10 shipped each so really I'd get 5 bucks per pedal after shipping, so together I'd go with $20 shipped for both. Plus there's the paypal fees, so I think $20 is fair for both.
Last edited by scarangella at Mar 19, 2007,
yeah, definately fair enough. I know I want the thrash, I'm still deciding on the flanger. pm me your paypal info.
Like good folk/indie music? Check us out at www.myspace.com/mckenzieshae
ARRGH, MATEYS!! I Be a PIT PIRATE!! sworn enemy of the PIT NINJAS! I am the 30th pit pirate to sail under the great command of justinhawkins, MATEYS! (pm justinhawkins to join)
Blue_strat, I tried to PM you back, but it says your inbox is full.

PMed you too Gorre.
Last edited by scarangella at Mar 20, 2007,