Anyone know what type of wah Clapton used/uses? I"m looking for the wah he used in Cream.
Fender American Deluxe V-Neck Strat
Laguna LG300CE Acoustic Electric
vox
Guitars:
Ibanez IC300
Fender American Strat w/RioGrande texas specials

Amps:
Fender FM212R
a now broken tube amp

Quote by Gofishus
Dual Core. Do More. <-- Intel branded women.

Member of the Stevie Ray Vaughan Fan Club
I know for a fact that it's a vox. Like Jimi.

I suppose they were the first wahs out there...

Anyway it's awesome, I have one and love it.
Well in a Guitar magazine I read it said he had a crybaby. But I honostly think you should get the Vox, compared to most crybabies these days, the Vox should do well for his tone.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
The crybaby classic boasts that he used it in the little card and there is a crybaby at the rock and roll hall of fame and one at the EMP that claim to have been his.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Correct me if I'm wrong... but Clapton used the American version of the Vox which at that time was called the Crybaby... same as the Vox just had a different name. How the Dunlop Crybaby came about is beyond me...

To the TS, that pedal should do the trick just fine. Vox also has another wah, the V847a. It's a resissued version of the V847. It now has true bypass and an ac jack, its only $100 too. There are some tone variations between the two so it'd be best to try them both. Either will do Clapton just fine though.
He used a Vox, he mentions it in a DVD I've got.

Try both the V847 and Clyde McCoy out and see what you like best.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30