Hi my grandpa gave me a eletric keyboard piano (40 something keys) and I was wondering what are good sites to learn off and where can I find tabs or sheet music. I've been searching on google but I couldn't find any good sites. Right now I want to play the intro part to "Home Sweet Home" by Motley Crue (before the singing) if someone could give me a few good sites and how to play home sweet home thanks

I don't know about sites, but I have an Alesis Micron synthesizer that can kick your keyboards ass.

Juts meet me on the rooftop little man.
Poor advice.
Can someone teach me how to play the first 12 seconds or so of Home Sweet Home on keyboard? Is there a way I can learn it off the internet? thanks.
Learn it by ear.

And for sites, www.8notes.com is what I use. However I doubt they will have songs like that. Its more a classical piano site, but its the best one out there.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Quote by Doppleganger
Use Guitar Pro 5.

Then turn on Visual keyboard. =D

+1

all the cool people are doing it. (minus the ones with perfect pitch and mad skills at birth. assholes)
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
Don't bother looking for piano tabs. Sheet music of non-classical songs is hard to find on the internet; you may have no choice but to buy the sheet music from a music store.

Quote by paulvxD
where can I obtain GP 5 for free of charge?
Limewire

Erm, I mean, you can't.