Poll: who is todays greatest metal artist since the 80s?
Poll Options
View poll results: who is todays greatest metal artist since the 80s?
Guns n Roses
0 0%
Slipknot
0 0%
Disturbed
1 50%
Metallica
0 0%
Led Zepplin
1 50%
Aerosmith
0 0%
Whitesnake
0 0%
(any other option)
0 0%
Voters: 2.
ok, some guys i know were talkin music, and a few of them were all into rap and hip-hop and crap. now, dont get me wrong, i think there might be a slight bit of talent somewhere in there. a little. maybe. but when it comes to real music, rap is nothin more than a beat. metal, however, is the shit. no arguement there man. anyway, this is a thread to post comments and discuss your favorite metal bands and stuff, and to show how rap, and hip-hop, and all that other stuff is not good. at all.
Should this even be in The Metal Forum because you mentioned it once?

And, You sir have no classification skills whatsoever
Last edited by BlackicN at Mar 18, 2007,
Quote by bendrummin14
ok, some guys i know were talkin music, and a few of them were all into rap and hip-hop and crap. now, dont get me wrong, i think there might be a slight bit of talent somewhere in there. a little. maybe. but when it comes to real music, rap is nothin more than a beat. metal, however, is the shit. no arguement there man. anyway, this is a thread to post comments and discuss your favorite metal bands and stuff, and to show how rap, and hip-hop, and all that other stuff is not good. at all.

Why are you a massive elongated cock?

I
HOPE
YOU
DIE
Quote by bendrummin14

your thread is dumb, UG Thang members UNITE!!

*reported* Don't post.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Ignorance is Bliss.

No-one else post.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link