A few select UG women with legs spread would be a great dinner.
Quote by noxiosimitator
I play guitar long then half the people here .. and I suck double as much

EDIT: on the guitar
EDIT EDIT: in playing with my guitar
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I give up
assrammer123

i nice, perfectly tounded 'za, with pepperonis delicately spread throughout the pie. beautifully risen crust, like the tops of mountains, and cheese spread evenly throughout, like an ocean. sause beating under the cheese like lava. and i nice tall glass of 2.3145921 parts coke syrup, and .7965189 parts carbonated water, drizziling down the side of a cup like a trickling stream. and i big ol dog terd on top of it all
A small sampling of several of my favorite foods? i dunno, too much to describe, there's no way it could really be perfect, theres always different things you'll wanna try or change based on your mood.
Quote by Slut
A few select UG women with [legs/buttcheeks] spread would be a great dinner.

[You choose]
a really great steak and ale pie, with mashed potato; probably from a pub in the Cotswolds
Quote by Slut
A few select UG women with legs spread would be a great dinner.

I couldn't agree more my good man.
Are you serious? Well, I'm a diverse, young man with a varied palatte. It really depends on which cuisine I'm in the mood for. I should probably mix cuisines. Alrighty then. Due to the quantity of the meal we should start at 5:00 and end at 8:00. I would take a few minutes to get the ball rolling with an appetizer such as shrimp cocktail or perhaps a small portion of sushi. A caesar salad would be next (yes thats how you spell it). A portion of ribeye (perhaps 8 oz.) cooked medium rare with a baked potato would be nice. I'd probably need a rest then. Afterthat, perhaps some grilled mahi-mahi with a dish composed of red beans, rice, and diced dell pepper and steamed veggies would do. I bit of a sweet Thai noodle dish with Thai chicken curry on top would be good with that. Then a substantial piece of homemade rasberry swirl cheesecake with chocorasberry sauce on top would do nicely for dessert. And perhaps a small bit of vanilla ice cream with the same sause on top.
Quote by sg4ever
Due to the quantity of the meal we should start at 5:00 and end at 8:00.

Yeah, add that to my meal too.
Quote by noxiosimitator
I play guitar long then half the people here .. and I suck double as much

EDIT: on the guitar
EDIT EDIT: in playing with my guitar
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I give up
My favorite meal is one not many have ever, or will ever, get to eat.

It's a recipe my mom makes that's been passed down for year.

Corned beef gravy.
Biscuits.
Cheese eggs.
Home cut and fried potatoes.

I can just tatse the cholestoral now.

That or a welldone T-bone, baked potatoe with cheese and ranch dressing and a salad.

Both are just awesome.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
poon.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Quote by LadyHellraiser
i can't wait

Let's be fake mexicans!!!!

Do I sense sarcasm?

I know you're not dissing taco bell.
Dickless.
I usually eat stuff like a chicken steak with chips and beans for my dinner.

I like pizza. Alot.
^ you used to live in taco bell

my perfect dinner would be something chinese it IS perfect!
To start with, some french bread and butter.

followed by more of this, with a delicious bowl of broth.

then Roast Chicken, with roast potatoes, 4 yorkshires, cocktail sausages, peas if i can get them, and if not sweetcorn

Followed by two scoops of vanilla ice cream, a shot of bailey's, two indigestion tablets, a glass of water and a 10 deck of cigarettes.

Lovely!