before i start, understand a few things.....

no, im not going to search.....

no, im not going to search.....

and no, im not going to search.....

and YES, my thread's answers will differ from those in the past because new people= new answers my friends. im not going to friggin search because those threads were made 10000 years ago and id like some help from actual people who are living here in the present, not 10000 years ago.

ok so. ipod.

my computer took a shit and died. the motherboard fried. so i got a new computer. yay. happy smiles. but bam. PROBLEM. what about my 3000 somethign songs? yes i can download them all again but ya know..... i dont wanna. and plus my song plays will be gone...

is there a way you can take the songs from your ipod and put them into the computer? kinda like a vise versa thing? i think you can do it if you turn off hidden files and search the ipod then just drag and drop but im not completly sure....

oh, and if there is a way to get songs from ipod onto computer please answer this... will the number of times i played the song be the same? believe it or not, i like looking at the songs ive listened to the most. when i have nothing to listen to i like to click song plays and listen to my top songs according to the number of times played.... i do that alot actually.

so.... ya just answer those bad larrys and um thanks for your help.
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
Yes, actually, you can. Go to cnet.com and find where it talks about ipod applications, and there it is.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
When I bought my Ipod, I assumed it would always f**ck and that I would never solve those stupid Ipod problems. That's what you should have done.
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
Can't you do it in itunes? The first time you plug in an ipod with songs already on it..doesn't it give you an option the upload those songs??
Quote by BlackicN
Can't you do it in itunes? The first time you plug in an ipod with songs already on it..doesn't it give you an option the upload those songs??

nope. itunes is a big gay penis and doesnt even let you update certain songs from other computers.

i swear, its mac's way of slowly taking over the fucking world.
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
ya a couple years ago when i got a new computer i think i just pluged the ipod in and it asks you if you want the music into the library or something like that. thats the only way i know.
I clicked that ad "You have been selected for a free iphone" and filled out EVERYTHING, after 20 or so pages, it said "1 free iphone reserved for ....name, address, blah blah".

YAY!
Here's what you do:

You use the bloody iPod help thread you moronic piece of shit.

I've answered this question a million times already.
wtf is a bad larry?
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
4|45, y0u'r3 fu(k3d up 7h3 455 w17h 4 64rd3n r4k3. 600d d4y.

Translation: You're not special. You can search too.

*Reported*
Last edited by kmbuchamushroom at Mar 18, 2007,
Quote by S)E-Javelin
I clicked that ad "You have been selected for a free iphone" and filled out EVERYTHING, after 20 or so pages, it said "1 free iphone reserved for ....name, address, blah blah".

YAY!

lol wow, i always thought those were scams

happy iphoning