Yes, t3h mother fucking Jeff Walker of t3h Carcass. Not all songs are tr00 metal but this man is metal, he'd be metal even if he played bubble gum pop. And no, it's not Carcass but neither are any of you, so this is the closet you can ever have to pure orgasm. You're not worthy, but here you go:
http://www.myspace.com/ingrindwetrust
Listen and worship.
I heard a couple of tracks on the myspace a while back.

Seemed like good music to knock back pints to.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Quote by diminishedtobme
"onward christian soliders!!!!!!"

ya its a pretty cool project...could it forshadow a return of Carcass?

I doubt it, but who knows? Ken Owen actually helped with this.
wow thats awesome
love those songs
yeah i highly doubt that it will bring carcass back with another album.. in the interview agers ago he seemed pretty sure he didnt want to get back
Reek of Excrete made me excrete.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
kinda off topic but if they rejoined what do u think theyd sound like?
i hope theyd do their ealier stuff......melodic didnt cut it for me
Quote by punk_metal
kinda off topic but if they rejoined what do u think theyd sound like?
i hope theyd do their ealier stuff......melodic didnt cut it for me

Depends if Amott's in the band or not. If he's in it'll be melodeath or just death. If not it's either really sick goregrind or really catchy melodeath. But seeing as the guys are into really different stuff now, maybe Carcass will have a new sound (if they reunite). Who knows? Either way, even if they change completly I think I'd still like them.
Quote by Embodiment
Depends if Amott's in the band or not. If he's in it'll be melodeath or just death. If not it's either really sick goregrind or really catchy melodeath. But seeing as the guys are into really different stuff now, maybe Carcass will have a new sound (if they reunite). Who knows? Either way, even if they change completly I think I'd still like them.

Carcass was already well on their way to making melodic music before Amott joined the band. In fact, he left the band because he didn't like their melodic direction they were taking. Ironically enough he forms Arch Enemy only a few years later. AKA, he was full of shit.

I'd like to see more carcass, but I'd prefer no Amott. I liked Steer as a guitarist and songwriter more.

I'd be perfectly happy with necro/heartwork era carcass or something new. I'd definitely give it a spin, regardless. Anything that they put out would be worth at least one good listen.
Quote by xxgenocide98xx
Carcass was already well on their way to making melodic music before Amott joined the band. In fact, he left the band because he didn't like their melodic direction they were taking. Ironically enough he forms Arch Enemy only a few years later. AKA, he was full of shit.

I'd like to see more carcass, but I'd prefer no Amott. I liked Steer as a guitarist and songwriter more.

I'd be perfectly happy with necro/heartwork era carcass or something new. I'd definitely give it a spin, regardless. Anything that they put out would be worth at least one good listen.

They weren't making melodeath before him though. He came in for Necroticism, which is when they took off in a more melodeath direction. Before that they had Reek and Symphonies, which were goregrind and grindcore. But after he left they were more melodeath than when he was around. Meh, they probably would've went that direction with or without him. I have to agree to the Steer over Amott comment though.
I love Ken Owen's responce to this album :

“Bill and I were extremely supportive of Jeff’s decision to record this album,” says Owen. “Mainly because it put a temporary end to late-night drunken phone calls from him, suggesting Carcass reunite and only perform songs from our first two albums.”

Maybe it's a sign?
Ever since Carcass split up ten years ago there were rumours about you guys reuniting. You have most probably also been offered a lot of money to perform at festivals like Wacken Open Air. I know that some of the reuniting bands that play there receive astronomical amounts of money. Are you waiting for the market value of Carcass to peak or is there really no chance that you are ever going to come together again as Carcass?
Some people have approached us yeah, and I mean, Wacken have approached us this year, but no money was mentioned. But I remember Barney from Napalm Death, telling me he had heard we had been offered a million dollar to do a show haha. I was also talking to our old agent and another agent someone said we could do an excellent amount of money for a gig and we were kind of "what the fuck!?", you know. But, at the end of the day, Bill is doing Firebird now, he still plays. I mean, I like to think that we could do it again tomorrow, you know. But Bill is not really thrashing at his guitar no more. That doesn't mean he couldn't do it, but he's not been doing it for so long now, he would have to retrain some of the stuff. We'd never do it for the money though. Bill has got to believe in what he's doing, so that's probably one of the reasons why Carcass won't reform. He doesn't want to do it. And I am not going to spend the rest of my life trying to convince him to do it. And if we wait another five years we'll be too old haha.

I don't think Bill's going to do it, and without him it won't be really Carcass. Ah well, they're all pretty good with their own projects. Here's the rest of the interview if anyone's interested: http://www.lordsofmetal.nl/showinterview.php?id=1376&lang=en

Was this also the first time that you were back on stage again?
The first band I was back on stage with was H.I.M. the other year. They were doing a Halloween show and they played the beginning riff of 'Ruptured in Purulence', so I walked on stage, gargled and walked off again haha. Yeah, it was quite an introduction being on stage in front of 3,000 goth kids. And even before that I had done a couple of gigs with To Separate Flesh From The Bones, so I have been on stage before the show with Napalm Death.

Odd, but pretty cool, depending on how you guys feel about H.I.M. I hope this exists on video somewhere. It's too interesting not to see.
Last edited by Embodiment at Mar 19, 2007,
The only reason he got on stage with HIM is because the band share members with To Separate Flesh From the Bones.

HIM without Valo's ego could make good music if they chose to because they all bum off old school grind