Page 1 of 2
Alright guys, I'm throwing the roster up right now but there won't be a due date for awhile. I'm only going to set a due date once all the other running comps are just about finished/finishing.

Anywho, the main point of this competition is to write about your biggest secret, whether it be something from "I hate my father" to "I think Cindy is a whore" to "I think the color purple is nice, but I don't want anybody to know", ya know? I'm hoping things are a bit more revealing than that, but you know what I mean. It's all up to how revealing you want to be with yourself, it could be a very meaningful competition.

The biggest thing about it, though, is that you should all reveal your secrets without actually revealing anything directly. Bury everything underneath a pile of similes/metaphors/cliches. You'll want to be as revealing and vague as possible, at the same time.

Now, since none of us will be writing about the same thing, the voting will simply go along with whichever piece you find to be the best. Whichever piece you think reveals the most without saying anything. Whichever piece you can personally relate to whether you're holding onto the same secrets as that person or not.

So it's a very basic, simple competition. Anywho, feel free to sign up right now, I'm looking to get a nice handful of people.. maybe somewhere around 12-16, maybe we'll go for a whole bunch more, it all depends on how many people are willing to sign up.

So yeah, start signing up and start checking back here once the other competitions are about over with to find out when a due date will be. I know this is early Steve, so feel free to close it/have me delete it for now.

Oh, I didn't mention one thing, but all pieces must be new. When I say "new", I mean they must have been written/posted within the last month.. maybe two. These shouldn't be old journal excerpts from '99, if you know what I'm saying.

If it's something very close and dear to you from months or even years ago, however, you're more than welcome to use it. Just let me know first, if you would, thanks.

It's just nice to read recent stuff and see how well recent progress stacks up again other recent stuff, in my opinion.

Due date is April 14th.

----------
Roster: (no set number of people yet.)

1. #1 synth
2. Alk 3 addict
3. circular.parade
4. Ad*Astra X
5. Antoniowashere
-----
7. JoHNNERz
8. Fate_of_Mind X
9. Final X
10. bunch_dark
11. frd_marshll
12. Retribution
13. TrigFunction X
14. Something_Vague
15. The Hurt Within X
16. i_got_novacain X
Last edited by Final at Apr 14, 2007,
in
Quote by MightyAl
Incest, the game the whole family can play. Now for ages 3+
If theres still room, my latest is more than worthy to be entered.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
Hey, I'm out. I just can't get my brain around this challenge. Someone else can hop in if there's more demand than you have space for.

Alright! So I'm finally going to do something with this. The due date is April 14th. Okay? We've all had plenty of time to write something up since signing up to this.

I'll be cleaning out my pm inbox soon too, probably tomorrow night. So you can send afterwards.
Last edited by Final at Apr 4, 2007,
im out too... sorry man but like mistress alia, i just can get the inspiration to write... sorry to bail on such short notise
Quote by MightyAl
Incest, the game the whole family can play. Now for ages 3+
Quote by Final
Alright! So I'm finally going to do something with this. The due date is April 3rd. Okay? We've all had plenty of time to write something up since signing up to this.

I'll be cleaning out my pm inbox soon too, probably tomorrow night. So you can send afterwards.

It seems to still be full
^Well whatever, this can wait until that's over with. I haven't been following any competitions or anything here for awhile so I didn't know when anything was going to be starting.

So Steve.. it's your call. Let us know if you want this to only go up after the GC.
The Grand Champ will be running alongside the whole of season IV- so as not to stop others competing.

This can go up when you like, Final.
Is the due date actually being changed? Because I was going to have mine in later tonight since I have work until ten-ish. I wouldn't have any arguments either way.
you kept my piece I sent in ages ago right?

oh and btw. Purple is my favourite colour.

Ass.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
^Very true, I've decided that I'm running it after the next due date no matter what. I'm just more for comps that actually last longer than two rounds.

And of course I kept your piece Steve! Purple is a nice color, I actually have a purple 5-string bass. It's quite the sex.
<3's you.
novacain, considering the amount of people actually turning theirs in, im sure you can. Only say in though if you really want to be in because if you commit, and dont turn a piece in, you get one point deducted from you in the points thread.
Quote by i_got_novacain
Where do we post it when we've written it?

you have to pm the piece to the thread starter in ur case pm it to FINAL
Hi
So, I'm drunk again and I've noticed that nobody else has sent in a piece. Come on peopel, it's not that tough. The new due date is coming up, I'm hoping to have more than four pieces.

Whatevs. You're all deducted one point if you don't send something in, so you might as well send anything.
Page 1 of 2