iv got a B.C. rich beast with a floyd rose set up iv tuned the induvidual strings perfect and the inotation is right as well, the tremlow is paralal with the body and there is no buzz everything is perfect so it should play perfect right?...wrong when i strum the strings it sounds horrible even tho it is propperly tuned is there any reason why this is happening?
the action adjuster screw thingys are rattling it sounds like
Quote by CORT noob
Sex her, take the guitar, then sex her mom and have her walk in on you. Then, mom is happy, she doesn't want to be your friend anymore, and you keep the geetar. It's a win win for America!
well, it IS a bc rich after all! lol jk, but seriously ya check the locking nut at the headstock, sometimes if you forget them loose it rattles and sounds like ass!
member of the "proud owner of an Ibanez club" PM goldbuddist to join!

gear:
Deluxe Players Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez RG320FM
Standard Stratocaster
Fender FM212R
Digitech RP400
What does it sound like?
Does it sound out of tune when you play a chord? Is there a lot of fret buzz or any other kind of rattling when you play? Or is it something totally different?
We need some more details.
My Gear:
American Deluxe HSS Strat
Crate GT212
Vintage '66 Fender Champ Amp
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Vintage '74 MXR Script Phase 90
Vintage '77 MXR Flanger
Orange Squeezer (clone)
like ill tune it perfect for each induvidual string but when i strum it it sounds reeely out of tune iv been tinkering with it and iv found if i get the borrom E in tune theni can tune the rest by ear then it sounds good-ish
have you ever tuned a floyd rose before? if not then you must realize that when you tune the low E to the right pitch, and proceed to the other strings it will alter teh low E's tuning drastically due to the various tensions applied to the other side of teh bridge, try searching for a how to tune a floyd rose thread im pretty sure there should be at least one
member of the "proud owner of an Ibanez club" PM goldbuddist to join!

gear:
Deluxe Players Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez RG320FM
Standard Stratocaster
Fender FM212R
Digitech RP400
hmm...

maybe it's you Locking nut that's not tight enough that the strings are going out of tune...
and also are rattling...

or

maybe you're pressing on the strings too hard...
maby its just a shit guitar......i think im gonna sell it on ebay or somethin
i never really liked it anyway
i have a feeling ur just like anchoring on the bridge or something and detuning the gutiar.
I play guitar =]
i have a feeling ur just like anchoring on the bridge or something and detuning the gutiar

Exactly what I was thinking...I remember playing a friends Washburn when I was just starting. It had a floating trem and I simply could not play the thing without knocking the bridge out!
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com