i play through a krank krankenstein amp with a 2x12 avatar cab. i use a ltd horizon h-1000 and a dean razorback dime model. i have recently constructed my own pedal board bc of the outrageous price of good quality pedal boards. i was wondering how to set up my effects chain. all the effects straight from guitar to effects to amp. or through the effects loop? or some through effects loop and some straight in? my current pedal setup is a DIMEBAG MODEL CRYBABY WAH, a BOSS DD-6 DIGITAL DELAY, an ISP DECIMATOR NOISE GATE, and a BOSS TU-2 CHROMATIC TUNER AND THEY ARE ALL POWERED BY A GATOR G-BUS-8 POWER SUPPLY. I know this is a simple setup but i am not very knowledgeable about effects. i normally just plug in and get everything i need outta my emgs and my krank with occasionally hooking up my crybaby in between my guitar and amp but thats about it. if anybody has any info i would appreciate it.
MY GEAR
KRANK KRANKENSTEIN
BOSS TU-2
BOSS DD-6
ISP DECIMATOR
DIMEBAG SIGNATURE MODEL CRYBABY WAH
holy shit youve got the best gear around! Im so jealoues of the amp and guitars man! Sry cant help on the question.
I would go like this.

Guitar -> Tuner -> Wah -> DD-6 -> ISP -> Amp

Feel free to experiment with that though, nothing is set in stone when it comes to setting up your effects chain.
My Gear:
American Deluxe HSS Strat
Crate GT212
Vintage '66 Fender Champ Amp
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Vintage '74 MXR Script Phase 90
Vintage '77 MXR Flanger
Orange Squeezer (clone)
If you would be kind enough, I am totally buzzed on the whole pedal board thing. What exactly does it do? If you could post, or PM me something about them that would be pretty awesome.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
I would go... Guitar --> Tuner --> ISP --> Wah --> DD-6 --> Amp.

If you place your noise suppressor at the end of your chain, you filter out a bunch of wah. Delays and Reverbs always go last. Tuners, I don't think it matters were you put them. Obviously though, the closer to your guitar, the better the original signal.