Hey, are these amps really tube???

cos it seems really cheap for a 60 watt tube amp, is it really crumby or something? I play rock and funk and i'm wondering if its any good.
Ive never used it but i have a behringer SS gmx212 and it sounds like crap. Try it out first because you never know what your getting. You might just be better off w/ an epi valve junior w/ mods and or pedals. I mean seriously do you need 60w? 5 all tube watts is more than enough for bedroom practice, can be heard over a drummer and if you needed to gig you could j/ PA it. Thats my cheap tube plan for now anyway because im on a VERY tight budget. Just thought i would throw out another option before you jump to a conclusion.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Never use anything made by behringer. They are just cheap shit!
Do you know ANY pros that use Behringer? NO! If behringer were good, then good people would use them. I used to have a 120wt behringer amp and i returned it after my first play with it. It is a dodgy piece of SHIT! honestly man, nothing good is made by behringer. the AC112 is dodge as to. Try quality amps like Randall and Marshall
I keep hearing that Behringer is crap and beginners material. I'll agree with the later easily. But crap?

This kid on youtube says that he soley uses that amplifier with a stock Ibanez and he manages to get a pretty decent tone (imo).

http://youtube.com/watch?v=btkNGbCdFBY&mode=user&search=