in about 3 weeks i'm gonna take my drivers test, and i'm kinda nervous about it concidering i failed the first time i tried. it was a bad experience. the guy was a dick and practically insulted me in front of my own mother. anyways, i need some tips on how to stay cool and pass without getting too nervous about it. anyone who's had the experience in PA is also good too. thanks.
Just relax. It's no different than playing a gig or asking a girl out.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
dont listen to the ****ers. lol. all u need to do is pay attention to where they tell u to go and ignore EVERYTHING else. worked for me.
just make sure you follow the rules, don't think too hard, if it doesn't look safe don't do it, pay attention to ur surroundings, but don't take ur eyes off the road too much
Most of all, don't be nervous. That will seriously impare your driving ability by like 40%.
Don't You Talk to Billy Idol That Way.

Gear:
Epiphone Limited Ed. G-400 W/ Maestro Trem
Washburn WI14 Idol Series
Jasmine ES-31 Acoustic-Electric
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112
Yeah, I feel you, I got my license a few years ago, but in a couple months I gotta take the check ride for my pilots license, and I'm feel the same pressure now as I did back then, except even more so... anyway yeah, just pretend no one else is in the car (but listen to where he tells you to go obviously) and always yield, don't take any risks.
i took mine this past monday =D
i passed with 6 errors.
i was really nervous before the test too.
but if u're the type that gets nervous and gets really into it...
u'll be fine. the ones that DMV fail are the ones that think they're too good for driving tests.
so its all cool man. go get that license =]
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Have a few beers. To gather some courage and stuff, you know.
Don't get your license. You'll always end up getting stuck being the designated driver. Trust me.
Gotta roll 280, with the beat thumpin'. Make sure you lean your seat back waaay back and hang your arm out the window. Oh, and peel out when you take off.
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212
Quote by Guitarjunkie18
Wank before the test. Works like a charm.
Nah, wank during.
I failed the first time purely on traffic checks. I missed 21 of which 16 were on traffic checks. Apparently he didn't see my head turn to check the mirrors, especially the rear view mirror. He said i didn't look up, but my head already touches the roof of the car...
just have a convo with the guy when i took mine all we did was talk about his boat he was a cool guy and i got it and just be cool just go for a cruise
lol ^^
i wanted to but the person i got was an asian lady...
she couldn't talk -.-
just... right... left... stop... change lanes...
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by yawn
Nah, wank during.

Yeah, but wank in the driving instructor's mouth. Then call him a n00b. They pull out your guitar from the back and shred in his or her face. You don't need an amp though. Just say... "melelelelelele squelelelelelelelele welelelelelelelele meeeeeeeeeee"
Drive slowly and carefully, scanning all over the place, dont rush, and don't do anything you wouldn't do in front of a cop. Its a lot of just common sense.
I'm taking mine in april. i'm not worried about it. more worried about the written test. all my friends falied their first time, and my mom said she will get really pissed at me if i fail it. but the driving test will be easy. just dont' be a dumbass. honestly. red = stop. green = go. yellow = go if it just turned, or if you have time to stop then stop. and stop at stop signs. that's about it. stay under speed limit and don't laugh if a midget is walking on the sidewalk. I know, it's hard, but only laugh if the instructor laughs first.

that's about it.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
most people fail their first time... i did, lol. i got marked down because i didn't turn my head far enough when i was changing lanes... basically, just exaggerate the motions they tell you to go through. (mirror-mirror-shoulder, etc.)

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE