So who else gets that morning breathe after they wake up? And who else gets it if they haven't eaten for a few hours?
Yeah, and a sticky dry mouth which you can bite the skin straight off the inside of your mouth!
Not as bad as cotton mouth-also known as when you got the munchies!
Brush your teeth with minty toothpaste, and chew minty gum...
Same problem... I just try to eat as much as possible and when I'm not eating I chew winterfresh. I go through a pack of 5 a day.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Bad breath is caused when you don't eat for a while, milk, onions, garlic, lack of hydration...i recommend chewing gum since that will make you produce saliva and will help reduce the smell. also when you brush your teeth, brush your tongue as well to remove all the dead cells. try eating fruits constantly and that'll help you keep a fresher breath.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
If you brush before you go to sleep, then you won't have that problem
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
I find brushing before I go to sleep makes me wake up thirsty in the middle of the night. It's probably just a mental block I have at this point.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
brush your tongue hardcore at night an dull be fine, use mouthwash when its real bad.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
the first post pretty much solves it. just floss your teeth every night (or day) and brush your tongue until it's actually pink, not yellow or white haha. one time at my friend's, he comes out of the bathroom after brushing his teeth and i noticed his tongue was white and he said it was cuz he just finished brushing is teeth.
stop eating S H I T
“Broken hearts never mend”.
But fools never move on.
Quote by seokorn
stop eating S H I T

hahaha that truly made me laugh +1 for you
Quote by MyGuitarAndMe

voodoo child - jimi hendrix (good song by a crap guitarist)
nothing else matters - metalica (closest they'll ever come to true metal)
can't stop - rhcp (john is not god)
fix you - coldplay (the shredding is top)
[quote="'-[NiL"]-'] The title made me spew my drink everywhere.

HAHAHHA well done mate. =]
Morning mouth is caused by a buildup of dead epithelial cells, bacteria, and other assorted junk overnight. Brush your teeth and tongue for 2-3 minutes (though I recommend 4), floss twice daily, use mouthwash, chew gum, etc.

That should work, it does for me.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by Blues Breaker
Yeah, and a sticky dry mouth which you can bite the skin straight off the inside of your mouth!

I hate that.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by Metal claw
Floss.

My breath can remain neutral for the whole day because I floss.

+1

Nasty people with plaques in between their teeth.. Yuckkk
Tic-tac?
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
^ lmao
Quote by amorebelladonna
I guess I will just have to live with the fact that I ate my grandma.
ben... one sollution... stop licking so much arse crack and sucking so much penis... and if u have to... use a mint after
Quote by tbanga
ben... one sollution... stop licking so much arse crack and sucking so much penis... and if u have to... use a mint after

How'd you know about me, Jasper, and little Ben? ****ing psychic...

He's a SOURCERER I TELL YOU!!!!!
Bad breath, or more commonly known as "Haletosis" is mainly caused by the smell of protein rich bactiria breeding on your tounge. Although your teeth may be white, your tounge is usally the main cause. Look in the mirror and say ahh, if your tounge is white / yellow at the back, then chances are its time for your tounge to be scraped. Go into your kitchen and get a tea spoon, and stick your tounge out and scrape it with the edge of the spoon. You will notice that a thick white layer will drop off, so just spit it out. Keep doing it until your tounge is clean.

If you find that this problem keeps reapeearing, consider changing your diet from something that isnt so protein rich. For example CHEESE.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by nick dixon
Bad breath, or more commonly known as "Haletosis" is mainly caused by the smell of protein rich bactiria breeding on your tounge. Although your teeth may be white, your tounge is usally the main cause. Look in the mirror and say ahh, if your tounge is white / yellow at the back, then chances are its time for your tounge to be scraped. Go into your kitchen and get a tea spoon, and stick your tounge out and scrape it with the edge of the spoon. You will notice that a thick white layer will drop off, so just spit it out. Keep doing it until your tounge is clean.

If you find that this problem keeps reapeearing, consider changing your diet from something that isnt so protein rich. For example CHEESE.

EWWW, but my tongue doesn't seem to be white nor yellow. Maybe a little white... Yeah I don't seem to eat/drink much dairy stuff...
Quote by doomnight
EWWW, but my tongue doesn't seem to be white nor yellow. Maybe a little white... Yeah I don't seem to eat/drink much dairy stuff...

I dont suffer from it, but for some people it is a serious issue. It can ruin your social life, or even get you sacked from your job.

EDIT: Not dairy stuff, high protein / fat content food. For example Beef, cheese, LARD, fryed lard, cheese and lard on beef.... fryed.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Has anyone here actually smelt the floss after you've finished? That rotten food smell.

Imagine, a slither of rump steak you ate last tuesday. Sometimes I put the little chunks in my mouth, and finish the job I started 3 days earlier Too much sharing?
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
Quote by nick dixon

That is horrible